Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Getting a new pin number

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I forgot my pin 3 times and my bank cars locked myself, so its been reset and they're sending me a new one in the post. Anyone have any idea how long it will be?

Comments

• Options
    Up to 2 weeks usually.
  • Options
    Nooooooo! Goddammit :grump:
  • Options
    they usually send it by second class post :3 hopefully not that long though, i cant live without my debit card, i feel your pain
  • Options
    I have another account i can use but this one i use for uni and food and things, its just inconvenient
  • Options
    I got mine in a few days when I did this if that helps! Also, if you bring your bank card and a passport or something to the bank itself you should be able to withdraw some money at the counter.
  • Options
    Mine has always usually been at least a week minimum. You can, as said, go into the bank with a form of picture ID and withdraw over the counter. Take a note of your account details though, like Roll number, Acc. number etc. Usually not needed because you answer security questions about your account. That's what I always do.

Had to do that before Christmas. Never got my card in time for New Year, it took just over 2 weeks!

Did you get it yet?
  • Options
    No, not yet. Thing is I came back to uni yesterday so my mum is going to have to open my mail for me at home and let me know when it arrives. For the time being i'm using my savings account and keeping a note of how much i spend so i can transfer the money over.