Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dr Jekyll and Ms Hyde

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A "mate" of mine is such a nice girl when she's sober, but a hussy from hell when she's drunk. She slept with her cousins fiance (who lived together with 2 kids) when she was pissed and basically broke the family up. At the weekend, I was at a party, but left early feeling a bit blue and tired (I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant).

Along with other friends, my fiance ended up out clubbing with her that night. He confessed to me on the Sunday that they had shared a bit of a raunchy dance together and says he felt terrible about the whole thing. He was really upset. I've given him hell about it, but I feel awful. Part of me wants to tell him to feck off, but another part of me appreciates his honesty. Plus we're having a baby in two weeks for crying out loud!

I don't even think it is really that bad, but it's the fact that I feel like a fat minger just now. I feel as though they've not only disrespected me, but undermined our baby's life too.

I've seen her do this so many times and have tried to call her to give her a piece of my mind, but she is avoiding my calls.

What would you lot do in the situation?

Comments

• Options
    i would, stay with ur fiancee for your sakes and the babys. Also id try n forget about the girl she just sounds like a compleate slut 2me
  • Options
    Hiya

Under normal circumstances it'd be hard enough, but with a little one on the way it's even tougher....

It's good that your fiancee was honest about it, but its also good that you gave him a piece of your mind. He needed to know his behaviour was outta order, and you've done that.

It's hard, but you should really concentrate on the future from now on. What's happened has happened, and as you say, you're gonna have a baby really soon. Try has hard as you can to forgive and forget what he's done. It's a really good sign that he openly confessed it, and because he's upset it shows you mean a hell of a lot to him.

As for your friend, I dont think you need her in your life right now.

Good luck with everything ;)
  • Options
    I agree, give your `friend` the boot. Its a good sign that your bf admitted it to you i guess. Youre bound to be feeling really hormonal and self concious at the moment, and stuff like that isnt going to do much for your self esteem, but i dont think you can trust this other girl. Good luck with the baby and let us know all about it :) I didnt even get to 8 and a half months pregnant as mine was 5 weeks premature. that was bad enough, i bet youre fed up.
  • Options
    Hey there
    Just really wanted to say the same things as ppl before in my own way
    For your Fiancee to be honest with shows how much he really does care, he could quite easily have not told you but he did and he obviously regrets it, and he hasn't tried to persue her
    In the end it was drunken but this mate seems to be the problem!
    So she seems to be really nice when sober but that doesn't mean she is two ppl - drink only excentuates (sp?) ones behaviour or lets the person have the freedom to act how they really want to. She's obviously trouble and undoubtly with confedence try shunts like that in her sober self. And she's proven her guilt and she knows what she's done is wrong because of her avoiding your calls, she can't exactly claim she can't remember!
    As for feeling fat and a minger, I'm sure thats not true! and its only a tempoary thing anyway!(have to say I can't really sympathise (sp?-god my spellings crap today!) because I'm not pregnant but I always think that pregnant women look fantastic when their bump is visible coz they are doing something that most girls let alone boys would be too scared shitless to do - carry a wonderful new life into the world!
    All I can say now is Good Luck for the last couple of weeks but give your fiancee a break, your gonna need him in the time coming up to the birth and beyond, and he seems to be paying his dues with his concience(sp? again!)

Well chin up and sort this out by showing him you do care and maybe even tell him (without shouting!) how you feel about being fat etc...he needs to prove his love for you-your the main issue right now!

Hope thats not too complicated!
    (by the way us Hyde's aren't that bad!!!)
    xxx
  • Options
    Least he went no further than raunchy dancing! and he was honest. :)
  • Options
    your bf made the right choice to tell yeah, good things it was just raunchy dancing too, bless him.

i think your (so called) mate doesn't really look at how she effects other people and ust avoiding your calls is showing she can't take what she gives. if i was you i would let her know to quit wat she's doin and gives her good dam warning to stay away from your guy. but these things are better left alone, but its wat i would do! :rolleyes:

good luck, hope all goes well with the baby!
    is it your first?