Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The girl i love is pregnant

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote: »
    And you've learned one of the most valuable lessons you can possibly learn when dealing with the opposite sex - you can never really know them & don't project your ideal of what you'd like to them be onto that person and presume they are that ideal because you are almost certainly mistaken. Pretty much everyone has done that at some point, and most continue to do so.

w0rd.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote: »
    don't project your ideal of what you'd like to them be onto that person and presume they are that ideal because you are almost certainly mistaken. Pretty much everyone has done that at some point, and most continue to do so.

Too true :(
  • Options
    An update.

Shes txt me today saying sorry for ignoring me and she's really sorry about everything etc. The guy doesn't want it and she doesn't know what to do.

I've had a couple weeks to think about things and I've told her to go speak to someone who will give impartial advice. At the end of the day I've realised it's not my problem and I don't want to suffer because of it. Obviously I haven't told her that just said I'm here if she wants to talk.

Thanks for all the comments I appreciate it.
  • Options
    By all means be there for her, for support etc, but don't TRY to be there as the father of the child.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    By all means be there for her, for support etc, but don't TRY to be there as the father of the child.

That's the last thing I want
  • Options
    if you love her as much as you say you do, all you can do is be there and support her, do not try a pressure a girl into having an aboration, it's the worse thing you can do when she is confussed enough as it is. by the sound of things, your not mature enough to deal with the fact that she is pregnant, maybe on hearing that she was pregnant you got scared cos you know you mght get pushed away. if she has the baby she may want to focus on just the baby and not a relationship. your not the father so you shouldn't be so worried about what she does. her body, her baby, her choice - not yours. sorry but this is just what i think.
  • Options
    i think you should leave her , she is playing with you , i mean how that come , after breaking up with you she had new friend and had his BABY , thats crazy , try to forget her , and be like me i don't have any feeling , so i don't have problems in my life
  • Options
    He can't leave her as they are not together.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    He can't leave her as they are not together.
    i meant forget her forever and never think about her
  • Options
    I only read the title, but here's sound sound advise...RUN!!!!