Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Too scared 2 pull him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys, haven't posted 4 a while been really busy getting my life back on track after loosing my little sis x-mas 2000 and nursing my gran with cancer till march this year when she died, oh and beeing used & dumped by a guy I shouldn't of trusted.
Sorry 2 depress u all just giving u a bit of background. And now 2 the prob' at hand: c his names chris & he's way hot u know fit as a butchers' he's tall dark & jewish looking he lives in my town & he's a mature student, he's got his own car (not that it matters) which is hany in 'out in the sticks' Emlyn, anyway about 2 months ago I got with him in a club & and twice outside I'd never met him but he was really fun & nice 2 my friends which well impressed me, but idiot that I am (I was still a little hurt from last guy) I played it cool said goodbye & walked away.
any way my prob' is that I've seen him about 5 times since as he doesn't go out much with his exams & being v.shy but can't talk 2 him as I just shake & run, he's shy 2 & won't talk 2 me but I'm sure we're ment 2 be, I really want 2 talk 2 him what do I say?????

Thanks in advance Darkeyes :(

Comments

• Options
    Re: Too scared 2 pull him
    Originally posted by Darkeyes
    Hi guys, haven't posted 4 a while been really busy getting my life back on track after loosing my little sis x-mas 2000 and nursing my gran with cancer till march this year when she died, oh and beeing used & dumped by a guy I shouldn't of trusted.
    Sorry 2 depress u all just giving u a bit of background. And now 2 the prob' at hand: c his names chris & he's way hot u know fit as a butchers' he's tall dark & jewish looking he lives in my town & he's a mature student, he's got his own car (not that it matters) which is hany in 'out in the sticks' Emlyn, anyway about 2 months ago I got with him in a club & and twice outside I'd never met him but he was really fun & nice 2 my friends which well impressed me, but idiot that I am (I was still a little hurt from last guy) I played it cool said goodbye & walked away.
    any way my prob' is that I've seen him about 5 times since as he doesn't go out much with his exams & being v.shy but can't talk 2 him as I just shake & run, he's shy 2 & won't talk 2 me but I'm sure we're ment 2 be, I really want 2 talk 2 him what do I say?????

Thanks in advance Darkeyes :(

Hello welcome back to the site :) Its a little difficult but i think you should try to get to know him a little talk about little things you will soon determine whether he fancies you this will also make it easier for him when you go to ask him out. Goodluck and hope your alright.

*DEVIL*
  • Options
    i agree with *devil*...

...you're both shy, right, so someone's gonna have to do summat!! ;)

Just have a chat next time u see him, you know 'wot u been up to?, u see xxxxxxxxx at the cinema, wicked isn't it?' etc...

see how he responds, if good say summat like ' u fancy meeting up for a drink, not seen u in a while....blah blah'

It'll hopefully go better than u expect - that's the problem with being shy, u often think the worst will happen. I should know, I wish you luck!

hope you're ok btw - sounds like u have had a ruff time recently.

hugs :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys, It's great advice I intend to talk to him I just get a little scared but in order not to pass up an oppertunity to get to know someone with friends that think he's great I must bite the bullet, he may not fancy me but we could become good friends and that would b great as I need to expand my social circle.
    Will let u know how I get on.
    Oh by the way after 6months of unemployment I finally have a job I start on Monday.
    Thanks loads rum hugs & vodka kisses Darkeyes:cool: