Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

deepthroat!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can anyone actually do it?

I want to try it, but I'm wondering what the best position is. I don't think I'd be too keen on lying on my back with my head over the edge of the bed :/

And when he comes will it go straight down my throat so I won't taste it?

Thanks!

Alice

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep, love doing it.

The easiest way to do it so you won't gag until you get used to it. -

Lie on your back on the bed with your head hanging over the edge. This will straighten your throat and make it easier on you and less likely to gag BUT this puts the guy in a controlling position so needs to be with someone you trust.

Unless you're a right old slag like me and like getting used any way you can :D
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Yep, love doing it.

The easiest way to do it so you won't gag until you get used to it. -

Lie on your back on the bed with your head hanging over the edge. This will straighten your throat and make it easier on you and less likely to gag BUT this puts the guy in a controlling position so needs to be with someone you trust.

:heart:
    RubberSkin wrote: »

Tart :p
    you have to experiment with positions where your throat doesnt close off and just relax yourself and overcome the gag reflex, although they do love it when you gag too
    although they do love it when you gag too

I've never understood that myself. Sure it's nice to be taken deep but the gagging actually puts me off.
    gagging would put you off a good blow job??
    I'm not a fan of the old bed-hang either - I actually find it's easiest (and most fun for me!) in a 69 when I'm on top. Your head's back in the same kind of way so it slides in easily, and you're in control, AND you're getting (hopefully) as good as you give!

yes... despite knowing it isn't unpleasant, I still think it can't be nice for them, so I'm getting pleasure at the expense of their discomfort, so I lose the mood.
    what about the tears in the eye?
    what about the tears in the eye?

Meant to be in your mouth, not your eye :)
    if you cant handle gagging etc, then maybe deepthroat is not the way to go.
    stick to normal bjs
    i can't do it at all i don't get how to i just gag & guys don't seem to get that it's not that simple to put their dick in your mouth & not choke they seem to think your mouth has unlimited space its annoying
    isn't there a technique to lower the gag reflex using your toothbrush? I thought i saw something somewhere... helpful i know!

Yep.

I'm more aware of them than I am of what they are doing to/for me. Like Big Gay said, I know that it isn't awful for them but I can't help thinking it is.
    I've never had the pleaseure, but i love 69 :hyper: