Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

depression

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well...for the past 4 years ive been getting feelings of depression about 4-5 times a week since i pretty much started highschool..i was overweight back then and ive lost 30kgs yet the depression still exists and its getting worse...ive tried killing myself several times...and lately things have just been making it worse...my current girlfriend has cheated on me...im 17 cant get a job and owe roughly $3000...im feeling more hollow and thinking about suicide more often...just as a way out of this existence i dont even feel as if i wasnt even meant to be alive that i just dont belong...

Comments

• Options
    hi there kjesse :wave:

sounds like things are really tough at the moment and thngs that you might be able to deal with one by one have all happened together and are overwhelming.
    not sure where you're based - the dollars sign suggests you're not in the uk?
    what kind of support can you get where you are? do any friends or professionals know how difficult you are finding life at the moment?

people at the site are really supportive and pretty non-judgemental so i hope you get something that you need here. theres also loads of info here that might help

do post to let us know how you are getting on
  • Options
    im from australia
    the only people that really know about my depression are 2 friends but they live in different states
    its just getting hard to handle and i cant bother my mum about it because she works all day and tired at night and just does everything she can just to pay the bills and me not having a job isnt helping that and yeah...
  • Options
    Hey Kjesse

There are so many organisations out there that can help and support you. Your doctor can help find some kind of support for you, and it would be confidential, so no one else would have to know.

Good luck