Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

pandora bracelets

has anyone got one of these? is pandora good?

i really want a charm bracelet and the blokey has said i can have one for xmas but i wanna know i'm getting a decent one really.

also, i'd only have a few charms on it to start with. would it look stupid or would i have to keep it in its box until i had loads? i can imagine it would be a bit annoying with the beads loose on the bracelet.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got one off my mum and dad for finished uni and most of my friends have one too :) I don't have man charms on mine and it still looks good!
    I have a Troll bracelet, instead of a Pandora. It doesn't have many charms/beads on, but it doesn't look stupid.

I've heard that if you get a pandora bracelet, you can only use pandora beads due to the shape of the chain, whereas with troll you can use other beads - there are smaller companies which do some lovely ones. Whether that is true or not, I'm not sure, but you might want to consider it :)
    i'd only want pandora beads/charms anyway :)

i'm being taken on saturday to get one, yayyy!
    there was a massive que outside pandora in meadowhall tonight, was mad! I would like one if I could afford it.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Ballerina wrote: »
    there was a massive que outside pandora in meadowhall tonight, was mad! I would like one if I could afford it.

There's always a big queue for pandora at meadowhall though. It's always rather manic in there. Their stuff is gorgeous though.

Oh, and they've opened a second pandora store in meadowhall too :)
    woooo, just got my first pandora bracelet!

can't wait until xmas day and i can start wearing it!

only 4 charms but they are expensive so can only get a few at a time off people ;) got my birthday next month, can't wait to start filling it up!:hyper:
    eta: the pandora shop was ridiculously busy. they had lots of staff though so i didn't have to wait to long and they were really nice, didn't rush me or anything :)
    oooh it's lovely :) pretty colours
    I've just seen another one of these today up close, they are really pretty- are the individual charms expensive? Are you gonna have an all purple colour scheme?
    You can check their charms on the website. Pandora seems to be the jewelery of choice this year.
    skakitty wrote: »
    I've just seen another one of these today up close, they are really pretty- are the individual charms expensive? Are you gonna have an all purple colour scheme?

not sure yet! not decided! i keep playing around with the design thing on pandora's website but i still can't decide what colours to go with, haha!

the charms/spacers/clips range from £15-£625. it depends what you want really. the really expensive ones are the ones that are made out of yellow gold.
    I like silver jewellery better, but i think one of these would be wasted on me because i don't wear any jewellery, it gets on my nerves lol
    skakitty wrote: »
    I like silver jewellery better, but i think one of these would be wasted on me because i don't wear any jewellery, it gets on my nerves lol

I'm the same. I got a Pandora bracelet as a present for graduating but just never wear it!
    I'm glad you like it.

I think the bracelet without anything looks kinda OK, but... I'll be charitable and say the charms aren't to my taste.
    to be fair, the charms aren't to my taste either but, it's not like you've got the best taste in girly jewelry now, is it Donkey?]

(don't spank me, I is only stating da trufffffffffffffff)
    Wellllll, you might have a point there...
    I meanm, how can you not dig swarovski???? huh???? lol
    I dig the simpler Swarofsci - it's when they forget its beauty lies in its clean geometry that I have problems.

As for charms, I prefer trollstones
    never heard of them...
    I've been told they're tacky, but I like them. And I wouldn't call them charms, they're beads. I wish I'd got one when I first wanted one before they were so popular.
    I woud like to point out that "prefer" is a relative term.

trollbeads
    aha, I see. Have we hijacked a thread for our own little convo? chortle
    Did I do my invisibility trick again? Oh wells..
    Well, to be fair the trollbead beads have a lot more charm-like pieces
    sorry chick. Well, get whatever you're thinking about getting now, as it'll be the next big thing!