Home Travel & Free Time
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

the walking dead

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
couldn't see a thread on it...

omg :eek2: how cool is this programme??

had a bit of a zombie splurge this past week and am finally now awaiting the finale.

WHERE IS MERRRL? :shocking:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    he's a bad man.... Lol... Cool as fek this programme eh? You seen up to where they get inside the place with the scientist? Don't want to say anymore just in case......
    Um up to what they've aired on FX which is they just got let inside at the end of the last episode.
    yup episode 5 where they have just been let in. OOOOOOOOOOOO
    I've seen Episode 6 of this... are there any more? Or is it on a winter break for now? I believe the comics are amazing.

Love the show totally btw, so bleak and yet I can't stop watching it. My kind of show.
    6 is the finale i think but apparently they are doing another series!! :hyper:
    Episode 6 was the series finale however AMC have renewed for a second season of 13 episodes, FX UK should be receiving it to however contracts regarding British Broadcasting are TBC
    Ah excellent, many thanks :d
    (I'm a little late to the party, but I suppose it's not usually considered a serious bump until 4-6 weeks after the last post, right? xD)

I love this show! It provided me with a zombie fix after Highschool of the Dead ended (still hoping for another season of that). I have few ongoing shows that I watch regularly, not many really keep me engaged enough to remember what day they're on, haha. The Walking Dead has become one of those few.
    stilll neeeeed to watch ep 6! i'm so bad