Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Helllllo. :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats up! :wave: I'm new to this.. I'm Rachel btw, in-case I forget to tell you my name. I'm 18, and I was googling "Self-harming help" and I came across this site, I live in Australia, Brisbane. And anyway, I've been trying to fight this problem of mine, for many years, since I was about 12.. Last year, I lasted a year without cutting.. I had a falling out with a close friend of mine, and began cutting again.. :/ I'm currently, with someone I love very dearly, and they've inspired me to go and receive help, just to talk to others about it.

So, I came on here, to hear others stories of how they coped with self-harming, any words of wisedom, anything that can help me?

Because, It's incredibly hard for to do with this, the last time I self harmed was about 3 weeks ago, when actually my current boyfriend wanted me to be more happier, he OD a few months ago.. And he's having problems remembering things.

Take care! Rachel <3

Comments

• Options
    Hi Rachel and welcome to The Site, i have no experiance of self harming myself but there are some very caring and knowledgable people on here.
    Enjoy your time here and keep posting :thumb:
  • Options
    Hello Louise :) Thank you, it's always nice to have a welcoming comment. I will keep posting! I hope to read more of your posts! Take care, Rachel :)
  • Options
    Hi Rachel, welcome to TheSite :wave:
  • Options
    Hey Jo! (: Thanks for welcoming me! :D
  • Options
    hiya
  • Options
    Hello Katralla :)
    Thank you for the quote! It's very sweet, where did you find it?
  • Options
    Hey Rachel, welcome to the boards :)
  • Options
    It's my signature, comes under all of my posts. Is from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-xi1D2ESc
  • Options
    Thank you, Good fella! I'm still learning about this site. :D I wouldn't mind talking to a few more people here :)
    Much love + Take care.
    :heart:
  • Options
    Hey welcome to the borads :wave: x
  • Options
    :wave: hi
  • Options
    Thank you all for welcoming me! Hopefully, I'll be writing some more posts soon!
    Take care!<3
    Rachel