Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

how 2 surpise da boyfreind

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This has prob bin asked b4 but i need sum help on how 2 surprise my boyfriend in da bed room as ive not sin him 4 3 weeks as he lives away can ne1 help me n give me sum idea:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Hide in 'de' wardrobe and jump out with 'de' big axe.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well nice meal, easy music......Er its a blokes anything sexy you do he will love, Few blow jobs, back rub and if you really want to blow his sock off, Invite your best mate round for a 3sum (last part was a joke) But honestly you can't go wrong with blow jobs

Just let him chose what you do, he may just want to watch TV! lol..Go shopping in "Ann Summers"(Sp?) They've got some tasty Ideas I hear, That should do the trick!
    ;)
  • Options
    Some nice sexy underwear is foolproof. Invest in something new so hes not seen it before, stockings always "go down" well *ahem*
    ASDA do some nice stuff and its not expensive.

Have fun :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Speedo
    Hide in 'de' wardrobe and jump out with 'de' big axe.

lol :D
  • Options
    Yea I think stockings would do the trick and light a few candles... But if all else fails then a good sex session wouldn't go a miss probably haha :p
  • Options
    Jump into bed with another man when he arrives. When questioned, claim you thought he wanted a threesome.

*shrugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Jump into bed with another man when he arrives. When questioned, claim you thought he wanted a threesome.

*shrugs*

I don’t think that the desired affect the young lady is after, but no doubt it would surprise him!!:D ;)

Tell him you were once a man if you want to really Surprise him!:D :p
  • Options
    Tell him you`re pregnant............................the degree of surprise will be proportional to the length of time hes been away!
  • Options
    Deja Vu
    Originally posted by Turtle

*shrugs*

Is that what your girlfriend did to you? :D
  • Options
    Split up with him, then kill his cat, or his parents.
  • Options
    Re: how 2 surpise da boyfreind
    Originally posted by bankzy17
    This has prob bin asked b4 but i need sum help on how 2 surprise my boyfriend in da bed room as ive not sin him 4 3 weeks as he lives away can ne1 help me n give me sum idea:confused:

'This has probably been asked before (yes, hundreds of times probably) but I need some help on how to surprise my boyfriend in the bedroom as I've not seen him for three weeks (if you speak the same way you type is that any surprise, he is probably still trying to decipher the last thing you said to him) as he lives away (did he live away before or is this a recent thing?) can anyone help me and give me some idea'
  • Options
    Re: Deja Vu
    Originally posted by xxLaydee_Icexx

Is that what your girlfriend did to you? :D

Yep. And I took the threesome.
  • Options
    how 2 surpise da boyfreind

Learn to spell (it is surprise and boyfriend). I'm sure that'll give him the shock of his life.
  • Options
    RNT, you have a bloody good memory! :p

*looks at turtle and starts grinning*

Yeah, aparently she's started posting again, I've been ordered to answer it as well, isn't that right Terri? ;)

How adventurous can you be Terri, lets assume that your parents/sister don't come into your room *cough - chris - cough*

Why not tie his hands up to your bed (its one of those posted ones if I remember rightly), you can use something like handcuffs or even a silk scalf...

make sure you have him with no top on before you start this, otherwise it'd be impossible to take it off considering his arms are tied...

OK, now remember that wonderful art of tantric that I used to do on you at the Big Justin House? (now I sound dodgy) Why not try doing that with an ice cube, as you remember wax doesn't work too well (or was that with Anne-Marie.. LMAO)

After you've had his pulse raising and believe me it will, move down to his trousers and unbutton them slowly, now stop and take your top off, make him watch, hes defenceless and can't join in.. hense his arms being tied ;)

You can see where this is heading, have a black lacey number on or something, really pay attention to detail... run your tongue around his body or perhaps lick the ice cube and allow it to drip over him... I'll let you use your imagination ;)
  • Options
    Justin :
    !!!!!!

I had no Idea! I mean, i thought you we all such nice people, now it looks like you've been ... well... doing unmentionables....

At least you could have invited me! :(
  • Options
    Cokephreak...

LMAO... Terri's an old friend of mine from Blackpool, she lived with me for a while at my flat and used to spend most nights there..

Shes great and as gorgeous as she is and despite what your all probably thinking, no I never did sleep with her..

We were just friends :p

Sex is sex matey, we're still nice people ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Credible

*looks at turtle and starts grinning*

*looks at his feet, slightly ashamed*

Pah, you love me anyway. :p