Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

cnt cope, wanna die

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can't cope anymore
way to much goin on in my life
can i just die?

its not like anyone would miss me anyway

Comments

• luc_bluc_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    Hi EAB_x

It sounds like you're going through a really low point at the moment, but you've come to the right place - we're all here to support you on the boards :)

What sort of things are making you feel like this? Perhaps breaking it down will help you to work through your problems. This article on Coping with Stress gives some good tips on how to take control when you're feeling like you can't cope.

If you want to speak to somebody directly, you can always call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90.

Take care of yourself and keep posting *hug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's definitely not the answer hun, I am sure there are plenty of people to who would miss you, friends, family and loved ones.

I think you've taken a good step posting here, I hope we can help and you can resolve the issues making you feel like this

:hugs: take care.
    Hellfire wrote: »
    It's definitely not the answer hun, I am sure there are plenty of people to who would miss you, friends, family and loved ones.

I think you've taken a good step posting here, I hope we can help and you can resolve the issues making you feel like this

:hugs: take care.

:(
    EAB_x wrote: »
    :(

Why not go into more detail on why you feel like this, there must be reasons behind this... have you thought about seeing a doctor?
    Big Hugs i hope u feel better soon, just so u know i am a suviver of suicide my brother did it 7 years ago and my life has been changed by it as with my parents and other family members and his friends.
    Whatever is making u feel so low u need to deal with it either by talking it throu on here, with friends, your gp there is alot of help for people who feel like u do.
    Goodluck x
    lifes just so crap :(<3
    lifes just so crap :(<3

Why not try starting by listing why you feel your life is crap. Then start from there hun.
    wahoo, there's at least one problem sorted.. i think..
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    wahoo, there's at least one problem sorted.. i think..

Sounds promising, let us know how you get on. :)
    dad's just moved to a place that is 36.25 miles away from us, which makes it even more difficult for us to be able to see him :(

he was living in a place 24.38 miles away which wasnt to bad but now he's gone off to life with a mate.. :crying:
    Try to hold on as hard as it is to your very own words(in your signiture):

family & friends
    are all i need in this world

hold on to something close, and keep posting. theres plenty of people here who'll talk. don't make yourself an NHS statistic, you are worth more than that.

BB x