Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hiya :-) advice needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I am Hazal I am 23 and live in Basildon I can be quite shy when it comes to meeting new people I have a small group of friends at the moment but I would like to widen my social circle can never have to many friends :-) I do have a disability that affects my walking I walk with a limp and can get tired when I do alot of walking though that maybe because I am quite lazy in general :-) LOL I enjoy going shopping out to bars/ clubs cinema out for meals I enjoy nights in with dvds and lots of chocolate usually with my friends. I enjoy going swimming I work for Southend Council helping disabled elderly and terminally ill people

I am looking to meet open minded people who can look past my disability and get to know me for me

now that you have read all of that (sorry it was soooo long) I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some advice on how I can meet new people and possiblly start some new friendships as most of my mates are in relationships now and never seem to be free

hope to hear from someone

Hazal

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey welcome to TheSite.org maybe start a thread under relationship where you may get more replies to it. :wave: I hope you can make good friends here most people are nice :)
  • Options
    Hi Hazal,

Welcome :wave:

Angel_Abi is right, not everyone reads the Intro threads so maybe if you are looking for advice about meeting people, start a thread in the relationships section where lots of people read and you'll probably get lots more replies :)
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!

hope you find what you are looking for in the forum.
    :wave:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :wave: welcome!
  • Options
    Howdy miss...
  • Options
    Hello

thank you to all that replied really appreciate you taking a look

Hazal x