Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Ass spots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I got some backance but i also got some down near the crack of my arse
the spots are verging on whiteheads.
Is there any ways to get rid of them?

It cant be caused by washing my hair cause i havnt washed my hair in the shower since august. Its really upsetting me cause its so ugly and it making me really self concious in the bedroom :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey,
    I would wash it. You should also go to your GP just to be on the same side of things, as this could be something else, how would you feel about that?
    just saw this. I get arse spots :blush: no othr spots, just arse spots. they're a bitch to squeeze :P

bumping this in the hope that someone knows of a good arse-spot lotion :p
    Could it not just be that your back isnt being washed as well as the rest of your body? I find that its the hardest to do so you could get oe of those sponge on a stick type things to give your back a good scrub
    @Evensar :Well that what i was hoping. that someone would know some sort of cream that helps clears it up.

@exi99 :Well i thought that washing the back with shower gel might of been the cause, washing your hair in the shower can cause spots to appear on the back so i dont use gel or anything on my back for that purpose
    There's a lot if information about acne - including causes, myths and treatments on the NHS Choices website.

Might be worth a look...

It sounds really frustrating, but it's also worth remembering that, in the bedroom, your partner is very unlikely to be focusing on anything that you consider a flaw - just as you don't pick out everything that isn't perfect about them during sex. Instead they will be more bothered about whether you are both having a good time. It isn't always easy but try to think about all the parts of your body you do like and focus on enjoying being close to your partner.:)