Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

videos, photos, and more

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
in-depth convo with the boyf last night and i don't want to brag or bang on about it but he is quite possibly the best man in bed on the planet (maybe I'm bias lol) but i was asking him if there was anything i could do for him, like what would he enjoy etc, we bounced loads of ideas around and i said i would do anything, no holds barred.
There were a few things that i said yes to right of the bat and know how to do it and stuff, but one got my attention and its not that i don't love my man, or that i wanna cheat on him. But he said that he wanted me to "get dirty" with another man and video the encounter for him.
i was interested in finding out is this something that anyone else would do, has been asked to do, wants their other half to do etc, i really don't mind as i know that he is the only one for me, and he said he isn't interested in me doing it every week, just is really turned on by this fantasy, and it wont stop him loving me.
So I'm totally thinking about doing it, and will most probably will. just wanted other opinions really, quite interested to know what the rest of the world think of it.

Harley-Jane x

Comments

• Options
    be careful. there is a big difference between fantasy and the consequences of the reality. he may not find it sexy when u've done it and it could effect everything.
  • Options
    be careful. there is a big difference between fantasy and the consequences of the reality. he may not find it sexy when u've done it and it could effect everything.

Agree. Only do it if you're completely and utterley 100% happy with it. And afterwards make sure you know exactly who has a copy of the video, photos whatever
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Agree. Only do it if you're completely and utterley 100% happy with it. And afterwards make sure you know exactly who has a copy of the video, photos whatever

this. Also i was thinking more about the actual other man thing. he may fantasise about seeing you with another man but then if u go and have sex with someone else and he decides actually the reality of it doesn't turn him off and actually makes him feel shit then there is no way of undoing it. Is he going to video it himself so its more like a threesome, or will u go away, shag someone with a video camera recording and then show him? If its the first one there could be ways of making sure it is what he wants without it going too far ie he could have a safe word for if it stops being a good idea, but either way you are risking what u have potentially.
  • Options
    this. Also i was thinking more about the actual other man thing. he may fantasise about seeing you with another man but then if u go and have sex with someone else and he decides actually the reality of it doesn't turn him off and actually makes him feel shit then there is no way of undoing it. Is he going to video it himself so its more like a threesome, or will u go away, shag someone with a video camera recording and then show him? If its the first one there could be ways of making sure it is what he wants without it going too far ie he could have a safe word for if it stops being a good idea, but either way you are risking what u have potentially.

true
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice guys, after a lengthy chat with the boyf he has admitted that after saying it the other day he became slightly worried that he may lose to me whomever i did the deed with, and would always play on his mind of if he is worse than him or not.
    Defiantly going for the raunchy photo shoot as a christmas prezzie though, and even I'm excited about that, gone out and bought loads of sexy things and everything lol.

Harley-Jane xoxo
  • Options
    Good advice,thanks.