Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sh*t scared of sex, really i am!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, as many people know i'm gay, and you need to know that to help me out (i think ~confused already~ :( ). I am really, really afraid of sex, I don't really know why but i just am. I am mainly afraid of sucking another guy or penetrating him... I would probably do something wrong. I don't have a clue on how to suck a guy and i can imagine sucking a guy for ages and him not getting anything from it. I can imagine the same for anal sex. Also i am worried i might not enjoy getting a sucking, and he might suck me for ages, and i'm just nopt getting anything from it! I would never want that to happen, please someone help/re-assure me! :( ,
yours (very worried),
jon.

Comments

• Options
    oh errr.........right!
    do you have feeling when you are wanking?
    if so you wont have a problem with being sucked off.
    and as for sucking a guy off......haha!
    if you want to practice it with out actually having to stick a cock in ur gob practise on a banana.
    start by gently flicking the tip with ur tounge and the work ur way around the head with ur tounge.
    the slowly start to suck(GENTLY THO UR NOT A HOOVER)

if all else fails get him to do it to you first so then you at least have an idea of what to do.

once you get started you'll know what to do trust me
    i was just the same as you.(afraid of anything sexual)
  • Options
    i'm still scared, i am almost certain i won't do well...
  • Options
    well you will be scared just before the first time but once you get going all ur fears willl go away

just make sure the guy ur with knows its ur first time so he can go slowly with you
  • Options
    Everyone gets a bit nervous but dont worry your dinky ickle head bout it! :D
  • Options
    another thing; the guy who i may be meeting and going out with, he says he's ten inches hard. It's hard to believe but not impossible... so surely i wouldn't be able to go through with it first time? it'd hurt too much, right?
  • Options
    Yeah he could be but i doubt it :)
  • Options
    it might hurt for 2 reasons:
    one: ur goingin the back door
    and two: hes has a fcuking huge cock

just use lots of KY jelly and take ur time. dnt rush in to anything ur not ready to do. other wise you wont enjoy it.

does he know that you are urmm......still driving a V-redge?
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    another thing; the guy who i may be meeting and going out with, he says he's ten inches hard.

hehe...gay guys arent so different...They bullshit just as much as straight guys.

Just go out and get some practice....it makes perfect.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balddog

hehe...gay guys arent so different...They bullshit just as much as straight guys.

Just go out and get some practice....it makes perfect.

LMAO!!!!!!
    i havent laughed so much in ages!
    thanks.!
  • Options
    lol, Balddog thats was very funny

i'm still laughing
  • Options
    well it COULD but true? right??? i mean it isn't impossible, yes it's unlikely but well...... it happens sometimes..... occasionally....
  • Options
    well it COULD but true? right??? i mean it isn't impossible, yes it's unlikely but well...... it happens sometimes..... occasionally....

Awwww, bless yer cottons. :) Don't worry yourself too much about it. Talk to this guy about the whole thing? Or have you already? Sorry, didn't read the whole thread in my half-asleep state.
    What does it matter if you 'do well' or not? It isn't a contest. Bless ya, sweets! Everything gets better with time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Awwww, bless yer cottons. :)

What does it matter if you 'do well' or not? It isn't a contest. Bless ya, sweets! Everything gets better with time.

awwwww
    you sound like my nan
    awwwww
    i just wanna pinch ur lil cheacks (on her face you dirty minded ppl)

awwww ur sooo cute
    bless ur lil cottens LMAO!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm an oooooooold laaaaady.

I'm 74 really. There's my excuse.
  • Options
    tee hee
  • Options
    Re: I'm an oooooooold laaaaady.
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    I'm 74 really. There's my excuse.

*shudders*

Oh dear...
  • Options
    Re: Re: I'm an oooooooold laaaaady.
    Originally posted by Turtle

*shudders*

Oh dear...

I know I'm younger than you thought but I'm sure we can still get it on. ;) You young 'uns. Bless.
  • Options

Hes lying....I guarantee it.
  • Options
    how can you guarantee his lying? yes i know net friends aren't the most reliable (they aren't even friends come to think of it) but it's POSSIBLE, and that is why i'm not dissmissing it... I mean if i tell him he's lying he'll piss off forever and i don't want that.... I do have lotsa net friends interested in me but they're all wrong! fifty years old??? hmmm....maybe.... retarded??? nooooooo...
  • Options
    Im not saying you should call him a liar mate....Go see this guy but mark my words, he wont be 10" :) ...Not that thats a bad thing of course, im sure 10" would smart a little.
  • Options
    If you're really really that scared then maybe you're just not ready yet hun? So is this guy off the net? Maybes you'd be more relaxed with someone you met in real life.

If you're all stressed out you won't enjoy it. Sex shouldn't be something that causes loadsa stress and worry in your life. Everyone worries a bit about their first time but I think you maybe are more than a bit worried which isn't healthy.

Theres no rush to have sex, do it when you're ready wth someone you feel comfortable with.

If he's telling the truth about 10inches then ouch...if not, do you really want to sleep with someone who lies?
  • Options
    If you feel this scared about having sex then dont do it. If you arent completely relaxed it wont work, and if this guy really is 10 inches then its gonna be hard enough to get it in, without you be all tense and nervous.

Everyone worries about thier first time, thats natural, but you need to make sure your doing it for the right reasons and being as nervous as you are suggests that you aint ready for sex yet.

It really wont be that bad when you do it, believe me, we all worry but theres its really not that bad. Its like first kisses, everyone gets scared about them, but once you get the first one out the way you wonder what you were worried about in the first place.
  • Options
    scared of sex

Maybe you are just too young, and it's your body's way of telling you that you're not ready.