Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need some advice on my art assignment

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so I have to do this project where I take a picture of anything that means a lot to me and paint it on something other than a canvas board. Well, I figured my dog means the world to me, so I grabbed a picture I took a while ago of her and decided to put it on blinds because I have never heard of anything like that before..

I did a little design in photoshop just to see what wooden blinds and fabric blinds look like:

5146450818_66046539e8_t.jpg - fabric

5146450822_4062473942_t.jpg - wooden

I really like the both of them and just cannot choose what one would be best. So, if you were doing this assignment what one would you choose?

Comments

• Options
    I like the wooden blind best because you get the gaps running through it. The fabric one is a bit too like canvas
  • Options
    hmmm that is true and it would be a lot smoother painting on it, but I also thought with the fabric it would give a cool affect after it was all done..like it would have a lot of texture....