Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

help me someone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya i was wonderin if nebody ever got there heads into big old confused messes???
basically 8 months ive been with this guy, well i say that but ive only been going out with him for about 8 weeks of that time, on and off. The rest has been just being friends but still 'messing' around or ignoring each other.
Sometimes i think i love him and other times he does my head in, but i cant get out completely bcoz i do care. He says and sometimes i believe him that he really does care for me, want to be with me, and he does ask me out regularly, yet he also gets wiv other girls and wen we talk mentions how he wants a girlfriend and is lookin at his options etc.. wot the hell is goin in??? if ure just gonna say get out of it and move on, dya mind tellin me how????
thanks
xxx

Comments

• Options
    Your message is a little difficult to decipher. Maybe people could help if you didnt use text talk or explained what exactly you are wanted to find out.
  • Options
    I understood and, if i am not very muchmistaken, it is a classic game that we boys like to play.

its called making her jelous by messing with other girls and keeping her dangling on the end of a string. I know because i play the game mydelf...don't know why, just a natural reaction to see if she's for real caz if she is, then she will come out an tell me to stop fucking about with her and go straight - so this is the solution. Ask hoim, to his face, how he's playing you. THis will shut him up and make him embarassed. Tell him u like him, if you're feeling that way, and he will tell you he likes you because thats what he;'s trying to say with all these games.

good luck!
  • Options
    I think he's messing with your head a little bit in the ways that only boys know how :p He wants to be able to play the field, but wants a girl to fall back on, so to speak. Trust me, I've seen this in action and the best way to deal with it is to come straight out and ask whether he really cares for you. If he says yes, then ask why he's playing you.

I think he does like you, but he wants his freedom too. Good luck in sorting it :)