Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

so what does everyone want for christmas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
apart from cds, dvds, chocolates, and some other little bits for my room, i've really not thought about it.

what about you

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My mom asked me this the other day... nothing so far... I'm hopefully going home for 2 weeks and that is more than enough for me!! (so long as there are cookies).
    I don't even know what I want for my birthday on Monday.

Mostly this year I am just looking forward to eating lots of cream and chocolate over the holidays. I'm trying not to gain too much weight until then so I can do so guilt free and with the excuse I'm pregnant. :P
    a pony
    a pony

Want mine?
    I love looking at the word 'pony' written down. It makes me smile whenever I read it :)
    new ghds, new laptop, new car....all my present ones are falling apart, it's my 21st 4 days later too but somehow I don't think I'll get them all!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My grandad :(
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Want mine?

YES PLEASE! :hyper:
    i'd like my family situation to improve and for the social services to return my little sister so we can actually celebrate christmas :(
    A job and to pass my driving test.
    Money :D
    just realised how emo my above post was. sorry!

i have asked for money this christmas. i am going to thailand in february so i want to have lots of pennies to spend :D
    For several years now whenever i've been asked what i want for my birthday or christmas i've really not had an idea.

I search for ages looking for some DVD or something that i "kinda" want, just so they have something to get me.

But theres honestly nothing i want, and anything i've wanted in the many months leading up to my bday/christmas i can buy myself.

This year when they've asked i just said for them to let me take them all for a meal some time.

But i feel like i'm being awkward and almost ungrateful for genuinely not needing/wanting anything!

It's not like i can even ask for ideas really because if there is something i think "ooh, i want that" id much rather just buy it out of money that i'd otherwise waste on a night out or have sat in my bank than have my family have to save to get me

Christmas and Birthdays suck.
    I want it to start on 24th December and not before.
    I actually have no idea. But what I do know is that I'm fed up with the Christmas stuff on TV and in the shops already. :mad:

Also, hi.
    World peace, and an end to strife and trouble.... Ahem, nah, fek it, I want a 32gig mocro sd card for mi phone...
    Half season ticket to Fulham
    hmmm... some new trainers would be cool as mine have holes rubbed in the back and i can feel the plastic :/
    but realistically, my parents are coming to NZ for Christmas so that's enough for me...well i hope i get my wish for a hot christmas! c'mon NZ weather!!
    skakitty wrote: »
    hmmm... some new trainers would be cool as mine have holes rubbed in the back and i can feel the plastic :/
    but realistically, my parents are coming to NZ for Christmas so that's enough for me...well i hope i get my wish for a hot christmas! c'mon NZ weather!!

Stop rubbing it in, it's cold and miserable here already....:shocking: haha
    Oh wow it could be such a long list,

Clothes are always good, a laptop would be nice, a pair of boots (knee high but with a smallish heel), michael buble, a new phone ...........
    dunno really, I want to have a nice easy christmas without stress, without being upset and without upsetting anyone.
    A gorgeous vintage style full length mirror since i smashed mine a few weeks ago. Also money, new clothes, warm winter boots, thats it really
    This guitar....
    318px-Rickenbacker_330JG.jpg

Though realistically I'm content with the usual socks.
    A Rick. Very nice. Always preferred them in red but still sweet.
    I want so many things-

A new duvet
    Duvet Cover
    An aubergine le Cruset casserole
    a butter dish
    some new clothes
    a day at a spa
    really nice hand cream
    a hair cut
    a new dressing table
    my lounge to be redecorated
    new curtains for the house
    a carpet shopping trip to istanbul

Plus enough money to buy my baby all the things I want to get her including some new furniture for her room.
    a new ipod!! preferably a touch but anything will do, have been without music since feb when my old one broke!!

id also love a nice charm bracelet :) i want to get in the habit of regularly wearing jewellery!
    well, my 21st is just after xmas so I have a wishful list...which I know I won't get but still...

A new car, new laptop, new ghds (as all of my 3 are currently falling apart), a diamond ring I have my eye on, and I wouldn't mind a new phone either :d However I think I'll only get the ghds and the ring.
    I also love stocking fillers too, pjs, undies, vouchers, smellys etc.
    Ballerina wrote: »
    well, my 21st is just after xmas so I have a wishful list...which I know I won't get but still...

A new car, new laptop, new ghds (as all of my 3 are currently falling apart), a diamond ring I have my eye on, and I wouldn't mind a new phone either :d However I think I'll only get the ghds and the ring.
    I also love stocking fillers too, pjs, undies, vouchers, smellys etc.

you already answered this question :D made me think for a minute then if id imagined it.

im asking for a sat nav for christmas as i have to drive quite a few places in my new job and am very good at getting lost. id also like a coat iv got my eye on in next.
    you already answered this question :D made me think for a minute then if id imagined it.

im asking for a sat nav for christmas as i have to drive quite a few places in my new job and am very good at getting lost. id also like a coat iv got my eye on in next.

Apologies, my memory is crap and it's been a long day. :blush: 3rd year uni stress is already getting to me!
    Not really asking for much... Just want my pain imjections appointmnt to be sooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!