Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Swallowing semen gives me a stomach ache

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have only swallowed after oral twice, but each time it made me feel nauseous and gave me an awful stomach ache. Obviously the solution is not to swallow, but surely this isn't normal. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something that will get better in time?

Comments

• Options
    Its to do with your baterica and his/her baterica mixing with yours, they have to get use to each other. well its what a nurse told me once. was 3years ago so im a bit sketchy on exact details
  • Options
    Sounds weird. Is it possible it has been a coincidence twice? Like you'd have stomachache even without swallowing anyway?
  • Options
    Maybe he's riddled?
  • Options
    I gut instinct is it's more likely to be psychosomatic, but do you have any other food allergies?
  • Options
    lisalashe wrote: »
    Its to do with your baterica and his/her baterica mixing with yours, they have to get use to each other. well its what a nurse told me once. was 3years ago so im a bit sketchy on exact details

really?! I kind of find that hard to imagine. Don't see how it would work.
  • Options
    Swallowing always makes me nauseaus. The taste, the temperature, the speed...never gave me a tummy ache though...:confused:

GB x