Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Berocca & Sex?!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, well i suppose this is going to be an interesting way to make my introduction to the site, my name is harley (waves) and i have recently been talking with the boyfriend of 2 years about something i heard a guy at work talking about but im not sure if its true, he said that him and his girlfriend were using berocca in the bedroom, now i know what it is and does as i find its a very useful hangover cure for me but apparently he says he (to be blunt) puts one in her and it sets he off like wildfire, she basically gets off on it and he apparently watches while she uncontrollably orgasms from this fizzing tablet inside her.
now as a long lurker of the board i know you guys seem to give pretty sound advice and discussions on certain situations and i just wanted to know is this actually possible? is it safe? if looked around on the internet and havnt seemed to come across anything that mentions putting berocca anywhere other than a glass of water, im really interested and kinda excited to give it ago.
So im hoping somebody can help

cheers
Harley-Jane xoxo

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have never heard of that before and to be honest I don't know if there would be any consequences of it.

Personally it does seem a bit silly :chin:
    I'd advise extreme caution.

The tablets contain bicarbonate of soda and (citric?) acid - they're going to mess with the pH - dodgy. From sucking one I know they 'burn' the lining of the mouth.

The tablets generate foam, potentially under pressure - possibly not a good thing.
    I've heard of using Andrews Tablets but not Berocca...
    i bet she gets thrush
    ok, thanks for your replies. im kinda glad i didnt go straight out and buy some to try after some peoples replies, im not a massive fan of thrush or a 'burning vagina' i however cant quite get the idea out of my head and am thinking of giving it a go anyways because if its true the pay off could be amazing, may have to rethink the idea though. maybe tell the boyfriend im not intrested and give it a test on myself 1st just incase.
    Also, MoK whats the deal with the andrews tablets?!?! safer? similar effect?

Harley-Jane xoxo
    ok, thanks for your replies. im kinda glad i didnt go straight out and buy some to try after some peoples replies, im not a massive fan of thrush or a 'burning vagina' i however cant quite get the idea out of my head and am thinking of giving it a go anyways because if its true the pay off could be amazing, may have to rethink the idea though. maybe tell the boyfriend im not intrested and give it a test on myself 1st just incase.
    Also, MoK whats the deal with the andrews tablets?!?! safer? similar effect?

Harley-Jane xoxo

If you are not a massive fan of a burning vagina or thrush like you say, then don't try it.
    have you never had the urge to do something regardless of the concequences?! lol
    Yes of course I have, but most the time you do something thrilling and exciting, and deal with the consequences afterwards.

This is more likely to be all consequence and no pleasure what so ever, and then more consequence after.
    This may be stating the obvious, but might be the kind of thing worth trying to begin with using only part of a tablet rather than a whole one.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=berocca+sex

Nobody else thinks this is a good idea.
    i cant see how putting a fizzy tablet in your vagina would feel like anything at all. I dont think most women would even feel it since there are very few nerve endings in the vagina
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=berocca+sex

Nobody else thinks this is a good idea.

Sure, but not really what the boards are about... you could potentially say it for every single thread that comes up. ;)
    have you never had the urge to do something regardless of the concequences?! lol

Yes. But not it the consequence was thrush.
    i bet she gets thrush
    (Mothers advise,)

to budding daughters,don't you let him put that nasty thing inside of you as it will spit all over you.
    crikey...the word berrocca registered with me but couldnt quite think what it was til i just read the thread. I have used it myself, and thought it was a good energiser - but putting in your vagina??!! :S it tends to fizz quite fiercely and like whoever says (sorry i cant remember who quotes it above!) above it would most certainly mess with the phd of the vagina and lead to thrush no doubt.

I for one have only ever put thrush pessaries up there (sorry again if thts tmi!) so find it abit hard to believe anybody would put berrocca of al things up it - maybe just take what your mate says with a pinch of salt?
    Witty replies at the ready....

the phd of the vagina

How does a vagina get a PhD ?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO !
    76927_173945855953282_117712444909957_621406_6307351_n.jpg

Need I say more?
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Witty replies at the ready....

How does a vagina get a PhD ?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO !

I was actually trying to make a point thank you. I intended to say phd level. now you will probably accuse me of having no sense of humour for saying all this but surely you knew what i meant and i was trying to give constructive advice/my opinion to the post.
    I was actually trying to make a point thank you. I intended to say phd level. now you will probably accuse me of having no sense of humour for saying all this but surely you knew what i meant and i was trying to give constructive advice/my opinion to the post.

I think you may well have been intending to say pH level.
    ok, well i went for it, and only used part of a tablet, didnt find it amazing, and i dont have thrush....yet, not really thinking about doing a whole one due to the fact that i didnt really enjoy the part of one, shame though :( made it seem like it was very worth while and i just didnt really think much of it at all :(
    ... i heard a guy at work talking about but im not sure if its true, he said that him and his girlfriend were using berocca in the bedroom ... apparently he says he (to be blunt) puts one in her and it sets he off like wildfire, she basically gets off on it and he apparently watches while she uncontrollably orgasms from this fizzing tablet inside her

He probably has no idea about women's physiology and there was some acting going on for his benefit ...
    and i just didnt really think much of it at all :(

Could have saved you the bother if you had listened to the advice :)
    He probably has no idea about women's physiology and there was some acting going on for his benefit ...

im thinking this.