Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex Troubles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so this is going to be abit of a strange one! Im in a long distance relationship, i live in Bristol and the bf lives in London. See him once every 2 weeks usually. Been having a problem with the sex for a long while now. The foreplay will last about 5 minutes or so and is good, but i cant climax from just one body part being stimulated..The sex lasts about 5 minutes and then he will pop! What do i do? He knows that im not happy about it as he usually falls asleep after aswell and will leave me in a frustrated mess. I have even got so annoyed that i have got up and ready to go out when it is 2am in the morning but he is just there snoring away in his own world. He knew that he wasn't satisfying me and went on for ages that I could sleep with somebody else if i wanted to. Made me so angry!
Any advice ?? :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    If it was that you weren't doing things often enough, I'd agree with him - sleep with someone else as well as him.

But when you're not enjoying what you do together, that's much much harder. If he's not prepared to work with you to improve his game then you need to decide how important a satisfying sex life is - and call it quits if necessary.
  • Options
    Sounds like no future for the relationship unless he's willing to put the effort in to make sure you enjoy it too. Nothing drives a greater wedge in a relationship than a selfish lover.
  • Options
    Thankyou to both of you for replying. Its very frustrating and sometimes just makes me feel used at the end of it all to be honest. I have told him this but still no actual change...
  • Options
    Barrym20 wrote: »
    Thankyou to both of you for replying. Its very frustrating and sometimes just makes me feel used at the end of it all to be honest. I have told him this but still no actual change...

Perhaps you need to take control yourself, tease him and make sure you get what you want before he finishes.. Even if it's relieving you by ensuring he pleasures you with his hands or mouth before you both engage in sexual intercourse.
  • Options
    Ill bang you and it will be longer then 5 minutes for sure and Ill make you climax. Interested???

Your an idiot...

Do as crayo says n make sure your satisfied first... then don't let him finish. Like he does with you. See how he likes it.
  • Options
    idiot indeed.