Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's that time of the week again....who's earnt your nomination for post of the week? If a post has won your affections over the last seven days, let us know about it here by copying and pasting the link.

Unlike George Osborne in today's impending budget cuts, we will NOT be scrimping on prizes and will be offering the usual fantastic array of goodies for our Post of the Week winner!

So get nominating :d

Comments

• Options
    suzycreamcheese made me lol yesterday, can't remember which post or thread it was though.
  • Options
    Hold that thought katralla - I've prematurely posted this thread as last week's winner hasn't yet been announced!

I'll ba back later in the week and we can have a proper go. Sorry everyone!

:razz:
  • Options
    Back again! Hopefully you've all had time to think about your top posts....

I'll kick of with this one:
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I came here expecting, "omfg my waif rds boox omg lolz! Wut a nerd rofl. I oolways maek fun of her. I rather driv my car around rlly fast and taek away hr glasses so she cant read !"

I leave disappointed.

From this thread.
  • Options
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showpost.php?p=2354019&postcount=10
    its the forbidden love child of the potato and the celery
  • Options
    *bump*

Any more nominations before I put up a poll? There have surely been some good 'uns over the last week....and posts mean prizes....:D
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Just seen this one on behalf of Mr Orange in the Smoke detectors thread in Home, Law & Money forum -
    my name wrote: »
    Is that the same as the rip it out of the ceiling and let it dangle and wait until the dude comes home to fix it button?

:)
  • Options
    Put an asparagus spear inside a hollowed out carrot inside a hollowed out potato inside a hollowed out squash inside a hollowed out pumpkin inside a hollowed out watermelon?

From the 10 a day thread on the food and drink board. Love it
  • Options
    Rubberskin wrote:
    Something wierd happened to 4 of my mates and their dog. Their van broke down outside this town that was being haunted by a ghost, which they actually saw. They tried to catch it but didn't manage it, but it turns out it wasn't a ghost, it was the guy that owned the old abandoned funfair.

found here from the spooky experiences thread
  • Options
    found here from the spooky experiences thread

:thumb:
This discussion has been closed.