Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breastfeeding, an act of paedophilia?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh yeah, it does happen. Maybe if it happened more often, more people would breastfeed? :p

Did you also know that women occasionally orgasm as they're giving birth?
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Why so?

With such twisted and odd views as that, it could be either male or female, either way they have issues.

Because surely any woman knows that her breasts are there for feeding babies. That's why men don't have them. And that society has turned breasts into a sexual thing (not all cultures see them as something sexual) so they've got it the wrong way round. I can't help but wonder how the hell a person came to have these views. Women have been breastfeeding since humans first evolved and there were no bottles etc, does that mean we have been paedophiles for thousands of years? What an idiot
  • Options
    Seriously this has to be a wind-up - I mean when I've heard debates about the pros and cons of breast feeding I've never heard anyone say as a point in its favour that the Virgin Mary breastfed Jesus
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Because surely any woman knows that her breasts are there for feeding babies. That's why men don't have them.

I heard a thing on womens hour a few months ago about male breast feeding - it is possible - just very rare and to do with culture rather than biology....
  • Options
    No Wayyyyyy.... Really....
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow.... ok in kinda shocked
  • Options
    ahahah the husband just said exactly the same thing!
  • Options
    lactation and breast feeding aside. There is a non-surgical solution so I can have my own tits to fondle? Fuck yea, it's amazing times we live in.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    lactation and breast feeding aside. There is a non-surgical solution so I can have my own tits to fondle? Fuck yea, it's amazing times we live in.

Yeah man. And if you're lucky you might orgasm while breast feeding. I wonder whether it'd work with a breast pump? I know what I'm doing tonight.
  • Options
    I bet that if the writer of that article was reading this thread on thesite, they would feel a right tit.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I bet that if the writer of that article was reading this thread on thesite, they would feel a right tit.
    I think it's more likely they'd want to kill everyone here.

Probably with a booby trap.
  • Options

Sounds like they would get away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky (breastfeeding) kids.
  • Options

If you italicized "booby" I'd nominated you for potw. It's too late now, tho, I am afraid.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It's the thought that counts, so thanks :p
    I didn't think it would have been necessary.
  • Options
    Kaff wrote: »
    Oh yeah, it does happen. Maybe if it happened more often, more people would breastfeed? :p

Did you also know that women occasionally orgasm as they're giving birth?

:eek: :confused: :eek2:

how does that happen with all the ripping and pain?
  • Options
    If that was true, every mother is guilty. :d

She forgot to mention all the biological facts of breastfeeding, which are historically much more important than her own definition of desire. :chin:
    :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
  • Options
  • Options
    You don't always rip and it doesn't always hurt.

i went and visited Mr Google after posting here. Was quite suprised by the findings! It does make for interesting reading and quite reassuring for someone who has always found the thought of childbirth deeply terrifying!
  • Options
    i didnt rip any of the times i gave birth, but it did fucking hurt. I cant imagine orgasming :crazyeyes
  • Options
  • Options
    did it not hurt for you GWST?
  • Options
    One of the girls on my hypnobirthing course didn't have any pain - she woke up at 5am on her due date with strong contractions and had had a baby by 9am with no pain at all...
  • Options
    *dies a little inside*
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    One of the girls on my hypnobirthing course didn't have any pain - she woke up at 5am on her due date with strong contractions and had had a baby by 9am with no pain at all...

Ooo wow.. lolz did hypnobirthing too.. did it work for you.
  • Options
    didnt the strong contractions hurt? I thought the contractions were the most painful bit, more than the actual birthing
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Ooo wow.. lolz did hypnobirthing too.. did it work for you.

It worked for the first 36 hours but after that i got a little tired and I wasn't progressing at all - so from that respect it didn't help at all - but i was 19 days late and had to be induced - so I think it might have all been a bit better if i'd gone into labour naturally in the first place.

Suzy she said that they didn't really hurt - just i guess like flexing any other muscle.
  • Options
    wow
  • Options
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    It worked for the first 36 hours but after that i got a little tired and I wasn't progressing at all - so from that respect it didn't help at all - but i was 19 days late and had to be induced - so I think it might have all been a bit better if i'd gone into labour naturally in the first place.

Suzy she said that they didn't really hurt - just i guess like flexing any other muscle.

Same happened with lolz, was induced and it worked to begin with but she was up ALL night etc so she lost focus of the hypnobirthing.
This discussion has been closed.