Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

shouldnt even go there part 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi
i dont no whether im writing for advice or what but i need to talk to someone or at least have all you guys listen (so to speak)! well if you read my first post you'll know that i like a guy who's NOT single and apparently he likes me! problem is im really falling for him. we have such a laugh together and we instantly 'clicked'. anyway he knows i like him now and its all out in the open problem is i dont really no how to interpret his response. he's said things like he finds me attractive, thinks im a great person, cant understand why i havent got lads flockin round me etc but has never actually said he likes me! its really getting me down having to painstakingly sit around with him and our mates why we talk bout relationships n stuff so i suggested that i just totally back off no texting and no hangin out etc. that way i might realise its just lust (i so hope it is) but he was really gutted at the idea cos he likes hanging out with me! now he wants to go do lunch togehter to 'clear the air' and have a laugh!
im getting so many mixed vibes i dont know what to think or anything. all i do know is that he's in my head 24/7 - the more i see him the more i like him etc

BUT i think he's politely trying to say he just see's me as a mate? from reading the above what do you all think?

Comments

• Options
    The best thing to do is to ask the guy what he thinks of you and tell him your feelings towards him.. Yea it might be hard to do but its something you have to do otherwise you will keep falling for him and it will really hurt you! Hope everything works out!! :)
  • Options
    Hiya

He's so obviously loving every minute of this, you say he's not single, and he also has you lusting after him. My guess is that he's using you to boost his own ego.

I feel sorry for his g/f, and if I were you I would tell him to stick it. It's not fair on either you or his g/f.

Even if he chucks his g/f for you, who's to say six months down the line you wont be in the same position his g/f is now, while he's off flirting with someone else.

Think about it :rolleyes: