Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the week

Emma_REmma_R Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
Where do you love it? Is it in Politics & Debate, Home, Law & Money or Anything Goes? It's time once again to nominate your favourite post from TheSite's boards, so please copy a link to any post that's had you in ecstasy this week. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showpost.php?p=2353298&postcount=23
    MoK wrote:
    I Tweet therefore I exist. I FB therefore I have friends.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I nominate Skive x 2 this week...

1. Really interesting summing up of drugs experiences.
    Skive wrote: »
    Personally I think weed is underestimated.

I've tried most things I can get my hand on - after researching the safest way to take it. Crak, Heroin, LSD even weird shit like DMT.

Nothing had more of a negative effect on my day to day life than weed. I used to love it smoked it for years, then noticed it made me lethargic and paranoid - and a good proportion of my mates have the same experience. However, there are lot of people I know who can smoke it till the cows come home without any real negative effect. Add to that the fact that in general I think that proportionally more poeple suffer negative effect from that good old socially accepted drug alcohol.

Bassically weed is not to be underestimated, it does fuck people up, it's not harmless by any measure, but used sensibly as with any drug it's not something to get overly worked up about.

love trying new drugs but am not one to advise any body to actively try them with one exception. MDMA. Can't say it about many drugs but MDMA had a serious positive effect on my life. It's not harmless, and it may not be true for everyone, but discovering MDMA was one of the defining moments of my life.

Don't preach to people because you'll push them away. Let them make their own choices, respect that and be their mate.

2. On love.
    Skive wrote: »
    I like the fact that you can't help who you love, it's what makes love so damn frustrating, so hard to understand and also so amazing.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru