Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mind boggling!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Just an update on my ongoing saga, the plot thickens and I wouldn't mind your take on it.

GF dumped me and was giving conflicting messages and said she was unsure how she felt bout this bloke at work. She was saying stuff like she thinks she is bi and would be happier with a bloke but then said things like you don't need to fancy someone to be with them and when I asked if he turned her on she said "I don't know, I think so"

Yesterday I got texts off her saying that he was always on her mind and she had loads in common with him and did think about doing things with him but that what mattered most to her was respect and that I was obsessed with sex and that when she got the nerve up she was gunna ask him how he felt about her and she was pretty sure she wanted to be with him.

Last night I got a text saying "I asked ***** how he feels and he just wants to be mates.But I might find someone else in the future.I just thought I'd let you know. Please stop phoning me Ann, I think we need to go our seperate ways.". But I also had 3 missed calls from her sent an hour after that text which confused me. I'm worried about why she called after sending it. I keep getting images that this bloke called her back saying "I do like you I was just nervous"

I got a text from her today that simply said "Am sending you a letter". I'm scared of what will be in the letter. In the last letter she sent she told me to listen to the message in a song by Ronan Keating called "Once Upon a Lifetime" which is a really soppy song.

Whats your view?
AM

Comments

• Options
    sounds to me like she is messing you about. no matter what it says in the letter, just ignore it. if she wants to get back with you dont do it, and if she says something nasty just ignore it and tell her where to go. you deserve so much better. she has to learn she cant treat people like this and get away with it
  • Options
    She sounds very confused, but it's her problem and it's unfair of her to fuck you around because she can't make her mind up. And as for all this "Listen to a message in a song" shit. Fuck me, she goes on about respect and she can't even respect you enough to talk to you, you gotta get some crappy subliminal message off a Ronan Keating song.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Grab the bull by the horns hon, if she calls your mob, just reject it. Blank her out. It's hard i know, but you gotta put yourself first sometimes hon.

Kevvy XxX
  • Options
    Sounds like she's trying to make you jealous, talking about that lad. Like the others have said, she doesn't know what's wrong and it's not fair of her to pull you down with her own insecurities.

Just as Rubberskin said, you gotta blank her out else you'll end up getting in a state about it. You deserve better than somebody who fucks you about and toys with you. So she doesn't know what she wants... next time she sends you a text, tell her to just leave you alone. I mean it'll hurt, but maybe it'll help her as well as yourself, to sort out her head.

*Shrugs* I'm not really a relationship guru... but it's the best I have to offer.