Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Interesting mdma experience w/ laughing gas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay, SWIM was at glastonbury this year and up the stone circle at 1am it seemed a good idea to bomb some mdma. however, the effects did not seem to be setting in; it was 2 or so hours after SWIM had taken the md and nothing had happened, and a fair bit of weed had been smoked with some whisky to supplement it. so in SWIM's boredom and dissatisfaction, SWIM decided to cut SWIM's losses (okay i'll stop with the whole SWIM thing) and buy some cheap laughing gas. however, the interesting catch was, as soon as i'd inhaled the laughing gas, it seemed to finally set off the md, and i was fucking crazily buzzed for about 4 hours. is there some link between the two, because it seems an odd trigger.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not to my knowing
    perhaps it was just a coincedence, but seems unlikely. hmmm, the body is a pretty intriguing thing isn't it :P
    to me it sounds like a conincedence as it probalbly just took some time for the MDMA to kick it as a couple of times when i've bombed it its taken a while for it to work
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    MDMA is notorious for not being able to predict when you'll come up.
    When I first started doing pills I would quite often worry so much about how I was feeling that I would mentally supress the buzz by accident. Only when when I relaxed would I start to enjoy it. On small doses you can over think yourself out of the experince/

Maybe that's what happened here.
    Weekender Offender