Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi again,
Theres this lad i really like and he's in my year, we were muckin bout n stuf,and my m8 told him i fancied him.He took it well! and stil stayed with us and smiled and talked 2me! i really like him and he flirts with me but i dont no what he's trana sey 2me, duz he like me? or wha? the problem is aswell is i have a bf who's 19. He's on holz at the mo, and im scared he'l cheat on me az he with mates. If this lad likes me (which is how it comes across most of the time) im willing to finish my bf. Another thing is im self consius (sp) as this lad is a lot smaller than me as im quite tall. what 2 do??
thanx xx

Comments

• Options
    Me is thinkin dis playa hate'ta is only interezted in yer babylons, innit!!

Me is thinkin that dis playa should av is balls cut off in da you keep you keep yaself faithfal to da righteous one.

BO selecta

*clicks fingers repeatedly*
  • Options
    I get the feeling this post is in the wrong forum.. Is it not suppose to be In the relationship forum?? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Your loyalty is amazing.

Finish with one before starting another relationship. Otherwise you'll look like a slut.
  • Options
    Re: ????
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe
    Hi again,
    Theres this lad i really like and he's in my year, we were muckin bout n stuf,and my m8 told him i fancied him.He took it well! and stil stayed with us and smiled and talked 2me! i really like him and he flirts with me but i dont no what he's trana sey 2me, duz he like me? or wha? the problem is aswell is i have a bf who's 19. He's on holz at the mo, and im scared he'l cheat on me az he with mates. If this lad likes me (which is how it comes across most of the time) im willing to finish my bf. Another thing is im self consius (sp) as this lad is a lot smaller than me as im quite tall. what 2 do??
    thanx xx

hehehehe it's simple....
    if you have a doubt between one or other, you can choose me... :D :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :p:o :rolleyes: :D

to be serious: it's better you finish one before to start another... to choose you must listen your heart...
    like we tell in Italia "go where your heart go"
  • Options
    partner-> One at a time...

Dump this other bloke then pick up the other if it's what you want
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dan_London
    partner-> One at a time...

Dump this other bloke then pick up the other if it's what you want

I agree, dump this other one first! Don't get too greedy now! There are some of us who have no men! lol :D