Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Halloweeeeennnnnnnn :D

its halloween in a month guys!

what are you all dressing up as? :D

i think i'm going to buy this outfit and be the criminal for once, haha

34131_45.jpg
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    iv been looking at that too :D its very fitting for you though!

i really want to be a skeleton but i cant find any good outfits. iv found this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=160479337422&Category=53369&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2 but 27 quid?! and this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-LADIES-FEVER-SKELETON-HALLOWEEN-COSTUME-SIZE-4-6-/130427814022?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&hash=item1e5e1a8086 but its a bit short and it only comes in really small sizes. hmmm..the search goes on.
    looks good :D

i can't wait for halloween. its one of my fave times of the year!!!!!!!!

my man is coming too so i need to try and persuade him to dress up as a a convict too but he's a bit boring and hates fancy dress, lol.
    cool outfit, I have no idea what I am going to be :(
    ive just bought it :D

eeeeee, so excited!!!!!!!
    Silent Hill nurse. FUCKING CREEPY !!!
    How come all halloween costumes are about being as short and tight as possible? What happened to scary or funny!

Alas, I'll be doing nothing again as the boyfriends birthday is halloween and he is anti-fun :(
    I wearing this :D

http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=87559&storeId=10001&catalogId=40151&langId=-1

It arrived today and is stunning, can't wait now lol

I most defo will not look like she does in it thou
    Don't know about me, but titch is probably going to her baby group party as a skeleton!

Cute.
    I thought it was illegal to sell babies over the internet.
    i dont celebrate it
    Yay u lot have made my day i love halloween and my friends just don't get it!!!!! I dress up every year and also hubbi and kids we go trick treating then have a little party i do the house up as well and cus its on a sunday this year even better can have a few glasses of vino!!!
    I usually dress as a witch lol!! i will try and post a pick of last year x
    probably a pumpkin again
    my name wrote: »
    How come all halloween costumes are about being as short and tight as possible? What happened to scary or funny!

This is neither scary or funny? I think it's both.

34131_45.jpg
    new idea, diy hitgirl
    Teagan wrote: »

34131_45.jpg

:yes:

I don't normally celebrate Halloween but decided to go for it this year. Going to a cyber goth/alt night as a sexy black cat. Just ordered a black cat suit and going to get some ears and maybe gloves to go with :naughty:
    i'm going scary as possible, cat women :P
    Teagan wrote: »

]

I never said it wasn't. I was just wondering why (remembering posts from past halloweens as well) why everything gets turned into sexy frankenstein, sexy witch, sexy ghost... etc., and why it can't just be a costume for halloweens sake.

I know nobody is going to agree with me, especially the men :p Just curious.
    I never said it wasn't. I was just wondering why (remembering posts from past halloweens as well) why everything gets turned into sexy frankenstein, sexy witch, sexy ghost... etc., and why it can't just be a costume for halloweens sake.

I know nobody is going to agree with me, especially the men :p Just curious.

nah i agree with you, its stupid. on ebay all the costumes come up with 'sexy pumpkin' 'sexy witch' etc its ridic. x
    I got a wig today but it doesn't fit my head so I won't be wearing that. I'l just be wearing a hat, broom, black skirt, black tights, black top and dark boots. I'm thinking about getting some stripey tights.

It wasn't directed at you, if thats what you thought. This is just the first halloween costume thread and I remembered previous years on thesite and the things I've seen in stores and the people in the background of friends pictures and was just wondering whats up with it.
    sexy pumpkin

lol
    It wasn't directed at you, if thats what you thought. This is just the first halloween costume thread and I remembered previous years on thesite and the things I've seen in stores and the people in the background of friends pictures and was just wondering whats up with it.

ha, i know. i did post something and then realised i was being silly so changed it to a dot, lol. nothing out of the ordinary there.

i couldn't possibly look sexy in anything anyway, haha! i hope to look at least a tinnnny bit scary in my outfit. gonna buy some facepaint!

it came through today in the post, its farrrrrr too short for my liking so i reckon i'm gonna wear it over some leggings even though i've bought some knee high white socks! mmmm, i don't know. could wear it over some shorts/a skirt instead...i'll work something out lol!
    I keep changing my mind. I'll either be a witch as I described or a just wearing my normal clothes and wearing some 5p fangs from Wilko.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I keep changing my mind. I'll either be a witch as I described or a just wearing my normal clothes and wearing some 5p fangs from Wilko.

Haha, black skirt/tights/shirt isn't normal? Why do you keep changing your mind?
    .Leanne. wrote: »
    Haha, black skirt/tights/shirt isn't normal? Why do you keep changing your mind?
    I don't wear the skirt unless I'm a witch, as to me it's quite witchy.
    i keep changing my mind toooo!
    Im not going anywhere for halloween to keep changing my mind.
    If I was, id probably be changing my mind lots too.
    as going to haloween concert im going simular to this:d
    http://cdn.costumesupercenter.com/csc_inc/images/items/480x600/16082DI.jpg