Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

holiday romances do they work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
before i start i know al bout the turkish love rat visa thing....but could i be goin down that road.....im 45 he 30.....met 2 weeks ago....jus a fling but he sent flowers to hotel and took me for beautiful meal and luxery overnite stay.....sex was magical and i told him it was jus a fling and i wasnt interested in marriage and visa etc...im divorced and wud neva marry again and he kno that.....so why does he txt ring or e;mail me each nite from i come home. he has invited me over for christmas and he pay fare.....i look good for my age and usually have no prob gettin guys albeit younger ones but this guy is gorgeous but jus seems smitten with me...sittin in internet cafe to 4 in the mornin then goin to work at 8....WHY...do i put him off before i get hurt or do i jus go with the flow see how it goes and enjoy the experience....he says i am a free woman and can walk away from this at any time....no pressure.....but i really like him....can this work....shud i visit him anyway and think wat the heck....advice and experiences greatly appreciated........:banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    angel777 wrote: »
    before i start i know al bout the turkish love rat visa thing....but could i be goin down that road.....im 45 he 30.....met 2 weeks ago....jus a fling but he sent flowers to hotel and took me for beautiful meal and luxery overnite stay.....sex was magical and i told him it was jus a fling and i wasnt interested in marriage and visa etc...im divorced and wud neva marry again and he kno that.....so why does he txt ring or e;mail me each nite from i come home. he has invited me over for christmas and he pay fare.....i look good for my age and usually have no prob gettin guys albeit younger ones but this guy is gorgeous but jus seems smitten with me...sittin in internet cafe to 4 in the mornin then goin to work at 8....WHY...do i put him off before i get hurt or do i jus go with the flow see how it goes and enjoy the experience....he says i am a free woman and can walk away from this at any time....no pressure.....but i really like him....can this work....shud i visit him anyway and think wat the heck....advice and experiences greatly appreciated........:banghead:
    Hello...they way I see it if you are 45, you have lived and experienced things in life and now more than ever you should be in a position able to decide to live your life to the fullest. Everybody deserves to be happy, the only thing that matters is you feel fine with him and that you don´t like another man.
    If you feel you can rest in his arms and be happy, just do it!

But if you think about others...just leave him now...

today that is my way of thinking...

I hope this opinion helps !!:thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    angel777 wrote: »

If he is a love rat, then he is probably experienced at making you feel that he is 'smitten'. Don't offer him money under any circumstances and watch and see if he hints for some. That's usually what it's about, if he is a love rat. Cash.

Otherwise, if you're enjoying his company and having good sex, then enjoy yourself and see where it goes. :)