Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Love letter / first anniversary

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

On Sunday Randomboy and I are celebrating our one year anniversary of being together. I'm so excited. We have booked a Gordan Ramsey restaurant for dinner and have bought each other presents.

I have also decided to write a love letter to him. I haven't done this type of thing for years so was wondering if any of you had any tips. I'm not much of a writer so I've started drafting some words out on my laptop before I hand write them onto special paper that I bought in paperchase.

I know how I feel about him - he's amazing and lovely and I love him so much. It hurts when we are apart.

Also are there any tips to make our day on Sunday as romantic and special as possible.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    To be honest i think that sounds like a perfect day :) Cant really offer any tips writing wise as i suck at that type of thing. Very nice idea though :)

(Sorry, not very helpful )
  • Options
    make him breakfast in bed.

guys love that.

way to a bloke's heart!
  • Options
    maybe search the internet for some love poems? thats what i do when i need inspiration :)
  • Options
    Start off by telling him why you are writing this letter and how important he is to you.
    Some questions that might help you think:
    What is your favourite memory of him/the two of you?
    What do you remember from when you first met or first got together?
    How has he made your life better, happier?
    How does he stand apart from other people?
    How does he make you feel? (complete, beautiful, etc.)

Remember, there is no way you can do this wrong. As long as you are open, honest, and heartfelt, I'm sure it will turn out wonderful.

Good luck! Happy writing and happy anniversary! *hug*
  • Options
    Dear Randomboy,

I owe you one super-sloppy blowie.

Much love,

Randomgirl.

That should do the trick. :D
  • Options
    During your romantic dinner, smile, lean over and quietly whisper in his ear that you haven't any knickers on. ;)
  • Options
    Dear Randomboy,

I owe you one super-sloppy blowie.

Much love,

Randomgirl.

That should do the trick. :D

I was going to say that! Blow Job all the way.
  • Options
    I never had a lot of imagination for doing stuff...words are beautiful though, if you really mean them.*hug*

I just think the most romantic plan is travelling to the sea, or mountains, or going to relaxing places as hot water pools...places where you can inspire your senses!!!:p

algo...eating chocolates:naughty: and fruits would be nice...
  • Options
    We had a lovely time and he really loved the letter. Thanks for the questions Ozzer, I used it as a check-list to make sure I hadn't miss anything out. He bought me flowers, chocolates, a love token, a diamond necklace and a cat pencil sharpener that miaows when you stick a pencil up his bum :D
  • Options
    I'm glad the questions helped. It sounds like you had a great time. I will admit that I burst out laughing when I read your list of gifts and got to the pencil sharpener. That is a very diverse list!:lol:
  • Options
    I know that Randomboy hasn't posted for a while but you wanna make sure that he isn't still ghosting the boards :-) Congrats though to both of you!
  • Options
    He sees the boards all the time as I sit next to him on the sofa with the laptop on! I don't think he comes here when I'm not around though.
  • Options
    it´s truly diverse!!!!

nice time you had! happy for you