Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question about doggy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

if I'm about to do it doggy style with a guy, is there any way that I'd notice if he sneakily took the condom off?

Bit worried about it, as how could I tell if he's behind me?!

Thanks,

alice

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey,

Sounds like a potentially worrying situation to be in - I'm just wondering, has the person in question given you any reason to believe he might do this? It's pretty important to have good communication in a sexual relationship and so if you feel that someone might try to deceive you with lack of protection then it might be worth considering if this person deserves to have sex with you?

To answer your question more directly, good chance you'd be able to tell at the point of entry, but there's never a definite answer with these kind of things.

Let us know more about the situation if you feel able to. :)
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Sounds like a potentially worrying situation to be in - I'm just wondering, has the person in question given you any reason to believe he might do this?

Strongly agree. I'd be concerned about having sex at all with a person you're worried might act against your wishes during it.
  • Options
    Also, to really enjoy sex, you need to be as relaxed with the situation as much as possible and if you're worried that he may try and enter you without a condom, you're hardly going to relax and enjoy yourself.
  • Options
    You could offer to guide him in - that way you'd definitely be able to tell if he was wearing one. If he stopped and pulled out for any reason you could move to a position where you could see what was going on so that he wouldn't have a chance to take it off then go back to guiding him in if you continued. Though, as others have said it maybe shouldn't be something that you'd need to worry about if you trust someone enough to be having sex.