Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

confused who to be with

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
k,
so theres my ex, i still love him but when i was with him we drifted apart becuase there was hardly any time for just us to be together and get to know each other again. he tells me he still loves me but i want to see if there is anyone else i could be with (because i've been with my ex for nearl 2yr on and off)

so i'm seeing this guy (x) who takes me out, pays for things which i think is really nice but when we're alone he always trys to get something going on, like he's go up my top or down my trousers. the things he does makes me feels like im making out with a perve and he makes me sound lie im the one leading him on when all i wanna do is talk to him and get to know him first. i've told him this but he doesn't seem to get the right message.

then there's my ex's best mate (y) who i have been close mates to, and i have this fatal attraction towards him. he did fancy me a while back but i was already seein this guy. its lie whn im with him i just want to hug him and tell him how i feel, although he fancies two of my closest friends who like him too. i wish i could let him know. and i'm getting the hint he wouldn't want to be with me coz he keeps hinting me to go back out with my ex.

then there's this guy who lives quite a bit away but i dont think he knows i've split with my bf, he knows i like him and he's like to hang out but first he needs to get a job for the money, i would really like to start seein him as i feel comfortable around him and i can talk freely.

wat would you guys do.

my ex wants me to make a decision about wat is going to happen now, if we sould stay mates o get back together. if not he's gonna start seein other girls but i don't want to let him go!

i'm quite enoying the single life but im missing being in someones arms ust listening to music, anf knowing im bein loved.:(

Comments

• Options
    As much as you crave for arms to hold you and so, I suggest that you keep clear of a relatiojnship for a while. Not only are you doing your own head in with all the wondering, but also theirs.

Take a step back, enjoy, and then choose... Let them start dating, after all you can't expect them to wait just for you. When you have settled your mind, then start wondering about them dating.

Btw, is the money a big factor for you?
  • Options
    cheers for reading

i really do want to wait and see what happens but my ex says he wants to know where he stands and if i say i want to be single im scared he'll find another girl,
    about the money thing, i dont mind it but all i want to do is spend time with someone. (x) says he's ust being a guy and payin for stuff, suprisinly this makes me like him quite a bit but i'm ust not keen on him. i'm confused if he means well or means sex!
    :(
  • Options
    Well my opinion:

For the guy who pays and spends money on you: lose him! It certainly isn't worth it if you are feeling at unease, unsure and uncomfortable with him.
    As I can see you have plenty of others to choose from :)

Your ex: It is quite unfair to ask him to wait for you. Especially as you still don't know what and who you will choose in the end. As much aa you want him to, he can't put his life on hold, until you have made up your mind...
  • Options
    So you have 4 blokes that you could go out with then???

Just wanted to clear that up, and you want to get to know (Y) better?.

You sound a bit money garbing to me, I've got money but wouldn't want a girl to be with me for my money, are you shallow person then?

I don't want to sound harsh but you seem to want a bf for what he can do for you, want to you offer any of these 4 boys in return apart from an empty bank account
    :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

You sound a bit money garbing to me, I've got money but wouldn't want a girl to be with me for my money, are you shallow person then?

I don't want to sound harsh but you seem to want a bf for what he can do for you, want to you offer any of these 4 boys in return apart from an empty bank account
    :rolleyes: :p

She never said she was with him for his money. She simply said he buys her stuff which is nice and I suppose it is nice sometimes. And when she mentioned the guy needing a job for money I think she meant he needs it so he can travel to see her as he lives far away.
    Have a look at her second post and she says money isn't that important.

If she was that shallow she wouldn't have such a problem with the whole thing.

*sighs*

So, er, pah to you mister. :p:)
  • Options
    I think you need to also re-read her 2nd post
    about the money thing, i dont mind it
    says he's ust being a guy and payin for stuff, suprisinly this makes me like him quite a bit

Yeah this girl doesn't like Boys with money eh, she willing to spend time with a boy she doesn't really fancy but has money

Also he does want sex from you, But then so will the other 3 lads, It all depends on there methods of getting it from you, don't trust them until you sure which one you truly like, and take out the money factor will ya!

Good luck, I didn't mean to sound rude or nasty before
    :)
  • Options
    Shitey. I missed that. Damn you. :) Maybe it's cos I don't see money as that big a thing...probably cos I never know what it's like to have any.

*shrugs*

I don't know.
  • Options
    "Yeah this girl doesn't like Boys with money eh, she willing to spend time with a boy she doesn't really fancy but has money"

i'm not seeing this guy for his money, i'm trying to see if he really cares, coz he pays for us to do stuff, but i dunno what to think? whether he's trying to impress or just be kind, should he be given a chance? :confused:

thanx for helping by the way, im never right in relationships!
  • Options
    tricky one this

Sounds corny but go with you heart and if your heart doesn't know back off from all of them and you'll find out

AM
  • Options
    Originally posted by *sugar*
    "Yeah this girl doesn't like Boys with money eh, she willing to spend time with a boy she doesn't really fancy but has money"

i'm not seeing this guy for his money, i'm trying to see if he really cares, coz he pays for us to do stuff, but i dunno what to think? whether he's trying to impress or just be kind, should he be given a chance? :confused:

thanx for helping by the way, im never right in relationships!

As I said before, All the Lads you are involved with want to have sex with you. But its kind of wrong to go for the one that will offer you the best deal. (Unless your a vein & shallow person)

What are you going to offer him in return, Just cos this lads got a bit of money and likes to Flash it around with the lades doesn't make him the better boyfriend

Just ask yourself what you want from a boyfriend and see witch one will more likely be able to meet your goals. Money ani't everything and the boy who is flashing it about to you is only doing it to bang you. Be careful of all of them.

If all you want is a boyfriend that will buy you things in return for sex go with the flash boy, But get to know the other lad first before ruling him out!!

Its up to you, I'll shut up now, Good luck :)

(P.S I have tone's & tone's of money, All waiting for 1 lucky girl to come and spend!!!!!);) :D
  • Options
    i'm sorry if i've come across as the kinda girl thats only goes for boys with money, coz im not like that at all.

i'm thinking of getting back with my ex, but only to see him so i can see other people, but he told me a while back he doesn't like the idea of seeing other people because to him it's like cheating.

i'm just looking for someone who likes company, (not sex!) and just be mates before things get serious. besides my ex is thinkin of making a fresh start, incase your wondering why i split up with him, it was because he started to not seem so close anymore and we never went out together, just us or spend time together. now he says things will be different, im not sure. will a fresh start make anything different?

as for the boy (my ex's best mate) i wanna get to know better (in a friendly way) to make a relationship i'm not sure on. today he was really flirting towards me and i was lie ok, then he kept sayin you and (my ex) should get back together coz it was meant tobe, and stuff like that!

and these guys don't want me for sex, only the guy with the job! my ex definately didn't stay with me for sex and i know he is really trusting. his best mate is really shy and doesn't have any experience with girls, neither does he feel like he's in a rush to (we've talked) so it aint the sex

would startin a fresh with my ex be fine even though i feel like seeing other people, to just get to know the different kind of people.

my mum says "you should just settle with wat you've got"
    she makes me feel like im askin for too much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Unless your a vein & shallow person...

Dammit, it's vain. She can't be a vein. Argh, you silly thing. I've told you once already. :p:D
    Also, it's you're. :p

Ahh, how pedantic of me.

*slaps self and toddles off*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

*slaps self*

*watches with glee*

Although I did think that was my job...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

*watches with glee*

Although I did think that was my job...

Here was me thinking you were more interested in my whips and chains. :rolleyes: At least now I know a new way to keep you 'entertained'. ;)
    I think I have plenty of other jobs in mind for you. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Here was me thinking you were more interested in my whips and chains. :rolleyes: At least now I know a new way to keep you 'entertained'. ;)
    I think I have plenty of other jobs in mind for you. ;)

Whooohooo! Well, that's got the balls rolling, so to speak.

*gives a pained look and hobbles offstage*
  • Options
    Hi Sugar

I dont think u sound money grabbing at all, that was not the way u came accross to me. (a bit of a red herring i think) And isnt choice lovely..... but so confusing at the same time.

At the moment u r in thick fog and cant see the way ahead. The only way out of the fog is to make a decision and move forward.

U have asked for advice so if i was u this is what i would do.

Dump x. He will not meet your needs coz he has his own agenda. Paying for things is usually a poor measure of whether some one cares or not. Respect for u and your feelings is a much better measure of a persons care for u.

To be fair to your bf he needs a decision. Its not fair on him to keep him hanging in suspense. U have hinted that u want to explore other relationships and are interested in other ppl. Let your bf go. (your mother is adopting the safty first approach) the fact that u r interested in others suggests that he is not the one for u. Lets face it what other choice have u got. Will this desire to see what is out there go away? It only will when u have.

As to the rest well its your choice i suppose.

Finally i would endorse what the ripper said in her first post. Find out about u. The person u want to be. the person u r. And this is often best done when u r not in a relationship. (ie a free spirit) Once u r happy with u, and know yourself better, u will find it a lot easier to choose the right person for u.

At the end of the day this is your life and your choices. Hope this is of some small help. Good Luck.
  • Options
    cheers for the advice

i know now what i want....

i have told the guy who pays for stuff i don't want a serious relationship, he thought i did although we had a long conversation about wat i wanted to do (ei. see people and see wat its like out there)
    someone had said he was tryin to buy me over and i saw that so i'm not gonna find any companionship from him.

my ex and i are still very close, the other day it seemed so like we were still together that we kissed (not passionate but bf,gf tpye of kkiss) , suprisinly this didn't confuse me because we talked and he said we'll see what happens in the future and i should see wat i want soon.

my ex best mate seems to like flirting with me like he's hinting something (maybe its ust paranoid me) but keeps whinning that me and my ex should be together, i don't think i'd get anywhere trying, although i would really like to see wat would happen (nothin undercovers)

wat happend to the long distant guy, i really like him but i'm totally not sure what would happen if we meet up? :confused:

oh my days!

(cheers again peeps!)