Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sex with hims messed my head up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i'm 15,
About 3 months ago wen i was 14 i went out with this boy! And i got carried away and slept with him afetr a few days of goin out!
A week later he dumped me and i was really upset cos it proved he never cared about me!
Now the problem is i've got a new b/f and i cant trust him cos i think he's gonna dio the same thing!
Iv told him about it and he sez he wudnt and he loves me! We avent slept together and he isnt asking me to or nefing like that!
But the problem is i want to believe that he loves me for who i am but i cant cos in the back of my mind i think he will do to me wot my ex b/f did!
Luv Lucy xxxx

Comments

• Options
    Dont sleep with him then :rolleyes:

If you refuse to sleep with him and he dumps you then you're better off without him.
  • Options
    dont worry give it time and if he loves you and you love him your get to trust each other more and more i mean he might be a good guy there are a few of us out there somewhere? sorry i hant bin much help S.G :cool:
  • Options
    Then you're bloody paranoid and need to grow up.

You're dwelling on the past and have been for quite a while. It's pointless, and achieves nothing. Learn the lessons worth learning, and tread carefully, fine, but don't ruin a good thing because you're a wuss. All relationships are emotional risk, but no risk, no fun.

You choose: Keep those thoughts and ruin a good thing because you can't trust someone you want to, or dispell those thoughts and be happy.
  • Options
    Then you're bloody paranoid and need to grow up.

Says it all... Don't have sex with this new character if you think he's simply going to clear off a few days later. If he is that kind of person that would do such a thing maybe he isn't the right person for you, or anybody else for that matter.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dan_London

Says it all...

And there was me expecting to get blasted for that. *shrugs* Mad world.
  • Options
    Take your time go slowly lucy

sex too soon can spoil relationships sometimes.

a meeting of hearts and minds first makes the the meeting of bodies later so much more fulfilling and rewarding!!! After all, u deserve the best Lucy......we all do. xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

And there was me expecting to get blasted for that. *shrugs* Mad world.

lol yea I remember the last time!
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut

lol yea I remember the last time!

I can't work out if you've acheived the seemingly improbable and been subtle sarcastic, or...not.

*wonders* :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

can't trust someone you want to

That seemed to sum it all up really.

It's hard to forget something that has caused you pain so I don't see why she is being told to grow up for that.

You've not being seeing him long. Just give it time. Trust comes with that.

Edited as I couldn't find the right words.