Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

movin on

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
awrite like

been a while since a last posted here like. last time a posted was cause id fucked up and decked a guy at community payback and was due in court like. well, a did get sent down like and got out last week. just been tryin to get sorted since. a think it gave me the kick up the arse a needed like.

the screws gave me some contact details for folk that could try and help me out a bit with movin on and ive had a chat with some o them like. am gonna try a anger management thingy again and see if a can stick it out way out deckin the guy.

am also gonna try and do some courses to make ma english better as its shit the now like and also try and get some kind o work which wont b easy like.

just wanna say thanx to the folk on here who gave advice like. a thawt about what had been said on here when as was inside and it all kinda began to click in ma heed like.

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Great to hear from you Aaron, I didn't reply to you before but read your threads and it's really good to hear from you. I'm sure others who did reply at the time will post here soon.

Keep us posted on how you're getting on and maybe people on here can carry on supporting you...

:)
  • Options
    You've made the first and most important step, to think about and want to change your life. I also think the plans for work and study would be a great way to do that.
  • Options
    Hey Aaron,

It is great to hear from you. I'm glad that you found the advice from the boards helpful and wish you every success in the future. Please do post again should you have any further questions and/or problems you would like to discuss; that's what we're here for!

:)
  • Options
    Good to hear you're sorting your life out mate, all the best with it! And it's fantstic to hear that this website has been a factor in that