Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fatal Friendship Kiss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last week me and my best friend were totally off our faces at a party and we got off with each other (we're both girls!)
She acted weird with me the next mornin but we sortd it and made a joke out the whole thing.

Yesterday the joke continued but a little to far....we were in her room and she got on top of me and put malteasers on my lips then sed "ill race u for them" so we ended up with tongues in each others mouths but not kissin.

After this she started sayin " i want anutha kiss" i dint give her one bcoz i dint want her to b funny and we wernt pissed so there was no excuse. She pulled my lips to hers and nothing hapend for a few mins.....then she started kissin me and i kissed bak.
We felt bad for a bit but then everythin was fine and we went and stopped at a mates.

wen we went to bed she forced her leg btween mine and we ended up kissin agen - on the neck as well this time. This mornin we hardly spoke and she wont make eye contact with me - she made the moves on me yet i feel like the bad one.

i dont want this to wreck r frendship but wat can i do ?

Comments

• Options
    :mad: Buglove, you already posted this is sex, where you are getting replies. Choose one topic or the other, it's is not necessary to post in both. The same people visit both Sex and Relationships, so you wont get different replies.

Stupid girl.
  • Options
    Oh, and your signature makes this whole thing rather ironic.
  • Options
    men? yeah rite means - ur all little boys!
  • Options
    Originally posted by buglove
    men? yeah rite means - ur all little boys!

Depends how you read it. The sign of a good author is one who produces ambiguity only when he desires.