Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Office Fundraiser

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any good office fundraiser Ideas.
I need to come up with one each month to do within the office space.

done all the obvious ones: guess the baby photos, Bake sale, sweepstakes etc.

Does anyone have any ideas? would be loads of help.

thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    penalty shoot outs?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi kirsty06 :wave:

How about an office lottery? You need up to 49 people to play but people can buy multiple numbers if you don't have that many people in your office. Each person pays one pound for a lottery number (1-49). If their number comes up as the bonus ball in the National Lottery draw, that person wins half the money and the other half goes to charity. You can either do it once a week (Saturday's draw) or twice (Wednesday and Saturday) - it's really easy and people get the added bonus of the chance to win a few quid! :yippe: We do this in our office and it's a real winner.

We also hold pub quizzes fairly frequently, which are a good way to get people together and raise a bit of money by charging an entry fee.

This site's got some great ideas - I love the raffle for a free day off work!

Hope these help! Will have a think and let you know if I come up with anything else :d

Cat x