Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sex with love

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you agree with me that the most beautiful, wonderful, etc., sex is when you love ,with all yourself, your partner?

Comments

• Options
    Re: sex with love
    Originally posted by Marco Napoli
    you agree with me that the most beautiful, wonderful, etc., sex is when you love ,with all yourself, your partner?

Of course, "making love", rather than "just sex", is always the best.

BUT..............if you don't have love, a good "Shag", can be a nice thing too !
  • Options
    Re: Re: sex with love
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor

Of course, "making love", rather than "just sex", is always the best.

BUT..............if you don't have love, a good "Shag", can be a nice thing too !

right!!!
  • Options
    I wouldnt know :(

Done the shagging bit but not the making love bit :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I wouldnt know :(

Done the shagging bit but not the making love bit :(

me two!
    :(:(:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

me two!
    :(:(:(

Too sweets. :p

Both 'shagging' and 'making love' are good in their own ways.
  • Options
    Both are good :D
  • Options
    Re: sex with love
    Originally posted by Marco Napoli

Very much so, yes.:)
  • Options
    I'm hoping that will happen to me soon. I don't want to shag or have a quick fuck or anything like that, i believe love should be involved in sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I'm hoping that will happen to me soon. I don't want to shag or have a quick fuck or anything like that, i believe love should be involved in sex.

Most people have the shags before they find love:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Agreed, although you may not realise it at the time!

When you are truly in love you can have both :):):):D
  • Options
    you agree with me that the most beautiful, wonderful, etc., sex is when you love ,with all yourself, your partner

No I would like to disagree with you, I’d like to be different and break away from the norm (Plus I'm feeling Argumentative(Sp?))

I think the best sex is when your true to yourself and when you lose your inhibition(Sp?), but sadly not many people can do this infront of there partners in fear of bring judged. So there not being true to themselves

No doubt the sex is still good, but if there told their partner all their "Fantasy" they would be able to enjoy there love making much more.

Howmany of you with Girlfriends & Boyfrends who you claim to be in love have be able to be honest and told them all yourFantasy
    and be able to lose your inhibition in the bedroom?
  • Options
    i did!!!!!
    but i didnt think the sex was all that good he was a pants lover.
    but i love the intamcy(s/p?) with him and the feeling that we were one with each other.
    sex is nothing with out that.
  • Options

No I would like to disagree with you, I’d like to be different and break away from the norm (Plus I'm feeling Argumentative(Sp?))

Howmany of you with Girlfriends & Boyfrends who you claim to be in love have be able to be honest and told them all yourFantasy

How can you disagree when you said above that you haven't done the making love part yet?

In answer to your question: I have - Ha :p

[Well, you did say you were feeling argumentative - bring it on!]
  • Options
    I haven't done the "Making love"part, I've done the shagging part so that Entitles me to be able to disagree.:p up to a point I guess.:o

So you let go of all your own inhibition and followed through with your Fantasy??

You must have held back on some Fantasy surely, So you felt Comfortable telling your bf/lover everything!?

I doubt you on that, but only because I'm feeling argumentative;) :p
  • Options

You must have held back on some Fantasy surely, So you felt Comfortable telling your bf/lover everything!?

I doubt you on that, but only because I'm feeling argumentative;) :p [/B]

You can doubt me all you like sweetheart! But if there's something I want or something I want to do then I say so.

Granted there are some fantasies that are better off remaining in the head, but they're the ones that although they make good fantasies, I know the reality would be unlikely to measure up.
  • Options
    I think the best sex is when your true to yourself and when you lose your inhibition(Sp?), but sadly not many people can do this infront of there partners in fear of bring judged. So there not being true to themselves

No doubt the sex is still good, but if there told their partner all their "Fantasy" they would be able to enjoy there love making much more.

Being truly in love is finding that partner with whom you can be totally and utterly yourself. If you can't do that with your current partner, it is a sure and certain sign that it is not truly love.
  • Options
    sex with love ....

it is the most amazing thing!!! :D
    a shag is where u fancy the pants off sum1, but thats it, there's no REAL feelings involved.
    making love, well, there are SOOOOO many feelings involved its unreal!! its so intense, and it happenes at the best of times.
    trust me, i know wot im talkin about!!
    i used to just shag blokes, but then i went on holiday, fell in love and experienced the best sex ever! :)
    now, wen i talk 2 my mates who r still virgins and they say, oh im gunna shag this lad that i really fancy, i just tell them 2 wait till they r in love.
    its so much better!! anyway, bye xxx :)
  • Options
    Sex is so much different with someone you love. So so so much better.
  • Options
    Re: sex with love ....
    Originally posted by hotangelshaz
    it is the most amazing thing!!! :D
    a shag is where u fancy the pants off sum1, but thats it, there's no REAL feelings involved.
    making love, well, there are SOOOOO many feelings involved its unreal!! its so intense, and it happenes at the best of times.
    trust me, i know wot im talkin about!!
    i used to just shag blokes, but then i went on holiday, fell in love and experienced the best sex ever! :)
    now, wen i talk 2 my mates who r still virgins and they say, oh im gunna shag this lad that i really fancy, i just tell them 2 wait till they r in love.
    its so much better!! anyway, bye xxx :)
    Dude. Post. Dead. (I've always wanted to say that!)