Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

better way to slam yay?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im currently on Sub's so opiates are out for me which is probably a good thing considering my track record, but i've moved on to something just as bad haha. I know the standard water-spoon-filter method. Im wondering if there is a better way to make the effect for intense. The stuff i get isnt that great for banging, its not bad if i sniff so i know its not complete crap. Just wondering if there is any other way that im not aware of to make the holes and stuff more worth it. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I should say first that opiates are not really my area of specialty shall we say. Am I right in thinking that by Sub's you mean, is it sububimule? (I know I spelt it wrong) Which if I remember correctly is a substitution drug. To be honest I would suggest that you talk to your prescriber again. If you are still into risky actions like shooting up the stuff you get on script then you aren't ready to come off, and/or your treatment isn't right. Is it at all possible for you to get a more involved treatment including mental health care? Give the people at Release a ring, they are experts and will be able to help. I know they have helped loads of others.