Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Worries about bumps/pimples in particular areas...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello there,

Recently a friend of mine was recently diagnosed with genital warts. Naturally I got paranoid and decided just to have an inspection of my own. I've been with my girlfriend for about 9 months, the vast majority of that has been unprotected sex courtesy of the pill.

So my problem is. Currently, after inspecting myself, I have small white "pimples" which reside under the skin, below my ballsack, along the tube and around my anus.
I think I've had them for awhile, but I never thought they were anything. They don't hurt, I guess they itch sometimes, but then I thought that would natural considering they rub together.

I'm just wondering what they could possibly be? Sweat glands? Milia?

Some more information if needed. I'm heterosexual and I've never engaged in any form of anal sex. I've only ever had two sexual partners, the first I used a condom with and that happened about a year ago. My partner, has had more sexual partners, however, she's stated that she used a condom every time (she only first started using the pill after going out with me). Also, I trust her.

I'm planning on seeing the Doctor on Thursday. Obviously I'm a bit worried about this so I'd really appreciate any help or advice! Self diagnosies always tend to make you assume the worst, but I'm hoping for the best :)

I really don't think they are anal warts or herpes. They don't look at all like the pictures I have seen of the above two.

Comments

• Options
    follicles? Fordyce's spots?
  • Options
    It looks like a larger Fordyce spot. Rounded and smooth bump, about 3-5mm in diameter, but they vary in size. Spread randomly. They don't hurt and don't weep.

It's underneath the skin. Which makes me think it isn't genital warts or anal warts. I'd imagine a wart feels like it's attached to the skin, rather than a part of it.