Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Could do with a lil help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I have not been on the boards for abit.

I dunno how to describe it, but yeah this whole depression things hitting its peak again, everything feels crap, i'm cutting more than usual and deeper than usual.

I just wanna give in, i've researched it online, seems pretty easy, dunno why I created this thread, just could do with some words to get me through. :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey dudetee,
    You should not cut your self it can ve very dangerouse and can make you extriemerly ill. I know many people use cutting as a way to cope but they should know it's not going to help instead it will make you ill. Have you tried talking anyone about this or maybe even going to see your GP who can also help and support you?
    keep smileing like me lool :D
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

I just wanna give in, i've researched it online, seems pretty easy, dunno why I created this thread, just could do with some words to get me through. :(

Hey Purple_Converse,

It's really positive you've made this thread as while the information you'll find online through factsheets etc will be helpful, it's good to get reassurance from others that taking small steps can make a difference in the long run. Is there anything you've read about so far that you think will be particularly good for you?

Keep posting. :)
    Hiya,
    Well cutting is a normal thing when you're feeling depressed so it's hard to stop when it becomes an addiction. But in the long run it won't help. I think doing creative things will replace the urge to feel pain.
    Hope this helps. x
    get some people around you that make you feel good about yourself.

and find a mentor, and a therapist.