Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Out with the old and in with the new

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have recently split up with my boyfriend of 18 months because I wasn’t happy in the relationship. I am attracted to another guy who hangs out with our circle of friends. The new guy, Corey, isn’t real great mates with my ex but they do spend time together in a group of mutual mates. If they were close mates there is no way I would go for him.

I would like for my feeling towards Corey to lead somewhere but im not sure how to approach him for a couple of reasons.
Firstly we have been friends for years and he has never indicated that he thought of me that way (but I have always had a boyfriend so that may be why)
Secondly I want to be discrete because of my ex’s feelings
And lastly I’m scared

Any comments or opinions would be appreciated, particularly if you can suggest a discrete yet irresistible way to show a guy you like him or to find out if he likes you.

Thanks all.
:eek:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If I were in ur postion I think I would be scared too! (If that helps, thats coz Ima bag of nerves sometimes! :confused: ) But the only way you can find out if Corey like you in that way, is to ask him. Or roll on conversations that could lead on how he feels about you.

I think that now your relationship is over why be discrete about it and hide from your ex? Its sometimes worse that way, it would look like that you've been feeling that way from when you were in the relationship (depending how long you've known Corey).

You've also got a circle of friends Im sure there someone there you can trust and help you find out if he would be interested.

Flirting is the best way, it can be accomplished discretely, however it can be taken both ways. That your flirting for a laugh, or that you want something out of it.