Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Broken Smiles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Broken smiles - may trigger

You abused me after i begged you not to,you didnt listen,you didn't care who you hurt,You trapped me in the corner so i couldn't escape,You knew i was weak but you just wanted control so you took it from me,

Tried blocking it out so i could just forget but it wasnt as simple as that,i was scared, very afraid you'd come bk and hurt me you made me feel like a complete idiot scared to tell anyone, scared i wud get judged or even blamed i now blame me,Instead of telling someone i ran away and hid.

I punish myself everyday for what you done, you took my very little confidence i had away,you hurt me, i dont know who i am anymore, I feel so dirty, so afraid..After you had finished abusing me one night you kept going round and round in my head,I could smell your breathe even though you wasn't there.. Do you even care,no matter how hard i tried to block you out you was still there.. so that night i tried to kill myself,but because i didnt suceed i now cope with the help of my blade!!

I told you to stop before you go and break my heart,My hearts now full of pain, I now no-longer want to live and its all because of you!!