Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi folks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just saying hi to you all.
Could someone tell me how I start a new thread in a specific catagory?
I have questions regarding Dihydrocodiene & don't quite have the hang of this site yet.
I did reply to someone's posted thread yesterday but then my Wife pointed out that that particular thread was a couple of years old! Doh.:banghead:

Anyway, any advice would be cool

Tony

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tony :wave:

As you did here in the 'Introduce yourself' forum you can start a new thread in any forum in the same way. Start at the Index page click on the forum you want to post in and you'll see a button on the top left saying 'Post New Thread'.

If you're looking for specific advice about Dihydrocodiene, you may also want to try our askTheSite service where trained advisors respond to your questions within 3 working days and it is totally private and confidential.

All the best and welcome to the boards :)

Oh and your wife is right, watch out for the date of a thread if you're replying to someone else's and make sure it's relatively recent :thumb:
  • Options
    Cheers Jo7, followed your advice earlier and posted a new thread.. Just hoping for some help..

Thanks

Tony