Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Piercings....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi guys, i'm not thinking about getting a piercing myself but, i wanted to ask something about it. i know it's when you get your tongue pierced it doesnt heal up quickly cause it's a piece of tissue as supposed to a bit of skin like your ear. i was wondering about wot other parts of the body could risk infection by not healing up when getting a piercing? the reason i'm asking this is coz if i ever start going out with a girl with a piercing i'd like to know how hygenic it would be especially when having sex and kissing.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    youre wrong! the tongue heals up faster than ANY other piercing. i have my tongue pierced. it swelled up for a few days...and yeah, it was painful as hell, i wont deny that. i went down on my bloke four days after getting it pierced. it was fine. i changed the stud only a week after getting it done and there were no problems with that either. i also have several in my ears and my bellybutton. the only problem ive had is with the bellybutton. its been a year since i got it done and it still oozes puss sometimes, but it isnt painful.

hope that helps.
    what about the septum (between the nostrils)? has anyone had that done?
    eww no! iznt it just bulls who have that done :D :P (sorry if i just offended sumone):)