Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Remember Farjana who was banned?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ..Ó
    --|--
    .. /\
    I was wondering t'other day how much of a headfuck it would be if Hollyboo, Tinkler, Monocrat, Klintock et al were all the same person...

what was this guy who never got laid even tho he was a self made millionaire who looked only for "quality women" and was arrogant as fuck, because he needed a trophy wife he just couldn't manage to find?

/edit :btw. I love how absorbed G becomes in this internet detective thingy taking up hot pursuit on tracking down multiple account kiddies even tho nobody cares :lol: no offense intended.
    There's nothing at that link now.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    what was this guy who never got laid even tho he was a self made millionaire who looked only for "quality women" and was arrogant as fuck, because he needed a trophy wife he just couldn't manage to find?

/edit :btw. I love how absorbed G becomes in this internet detective thingy taking up hot pursuit on tracking down multiple account kiddies even tho nobody cares :lol: no offense intended.

Rich?

I care because it really fucks me off that people abuse this place.
    G wrote: »
    Rich?

I care because it really fucks me off that people abuse this place.

Well, this will always happen. Whatcha gonna do?

"rich" as in the username, or that he was rich? Rich was definitely not his username.
    StrubbleS wrote: »

Aye that's the one. Total twat. For an insight into his tragic little psyche, this was a beaut:

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=128355&page=2

Read from about half way down.

Monocrat is one from the olden days. Probably the original troll from here. Klintock was a feature of P&D for a while.
    Aye that's the one. Total twat. For an insight into his tragic little psyche, this was a beaut:

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=128355&page=2

Read from about half way down.

Monocrat is one from the olden days. Probably the original troll from here. Klintock was a feature of P&D for a while.

No that was not him. But a little Internet Detective research yielded "Jomery" who was banned even tho he did nothing against the rules, he was just pissing everyone off. Later he re-registered with "Ricardo"

I think he even introduced most of the pople in this forum to what "face control" is, in "top notch clubs". It was so hilarious at the time it caused an uproar.
    Its funny how the user in question denies knowing, or being connected with Farjana.

Then a website where the Admin is Farjana shuts down magically over night.

So either said person is Farjana, or has contact with.
    Its funny how the user in question denies knowing, or being connected with Farjana.

THE PLOT THICKENS :nervous:
    The name Farjana Qureshi which was mentioned by one of the previous users, throws up some interesting results.

The reasons given for shutting the site down are aparantly because of rude and mean comments left on the site by people over 16, so says the owner. Funnily enough thesite shut down without having any comments made.
    Has admitted to knowing Farjana over the internet.
    No message what so ever :)
    You said to me that she changed the site because of people leaving mean comments, now you are admitting it was all you, why bother leaving the mean comments then?

Im not sure what, but something is f**ked up in here.
    Well the same pit took Hollyboo19 and lil_miz_angel in close succession, so I guess they were 2 of the aliases. *Annie* blanked out one of her own posts on page 2 of this thread. Suspect.
    Nah the . was something aimed to be offensive, calling someone a dot is aprantly quite offensive and nobody older than a certain age is allowed to know about it.
    You're such a massive . G
    Nah the . was something aimed to be offensive, calling someone a dot is aprantly quite offensive and nobody older than a certain age is allowed to know about it.

G you got a dot under your name . And I've replaced it with a dot as the post I had previously had her new site name on and only 2 people on this ssite no me and someone else. And I didn't wish to offend you by calling you a dot I'll tell the the simple meaning (moronotic.....)
    youngminds2.webs.com gives me a 404. No traces found on Google either. The troll's trying not to reveal his/her idents.
    There is more than just that one website that has been made by her.
    God knows if it is the same person or a couple, but it is getting annoying now.
    I just wonder why if there is still a group of people knocking about that have been past users, that its only the current one (that we are talking about) that is actually coming out with the same old stories that we have heard before?
    skakitty wrote: »
    same as G said, if this person does have real life issues, the fact that there is lying involved kinda puts me off answering the posts because i just think, well what is the point??
    :yes:

Sometimes it seems like more than one person is using the one account.
    I just wonder why if there is still a group of people knocking about that have been past users, that its only the current one (that we are talking about) that is actually coming out with the same old stories that we have heard before?

looking back on threads of older accounts that were closed and this one they have the same stories so either it is someone that really needs help, or it is a group of people taking the pee.
    Click here if you would like to see some paint drying.

:yes: :)

38966770v1_225x225_Front.jpg
    If they come back, then ban the IP. If they come back again, then ban the IP range.
    BT use dynamic IPs
    wow, absolutely exhilarating.

giving_a_fuck_truck.jpg
    Am I the only one who is completely clueless regarding what this thread is all about?
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Am I the only one who is completely clueless regarding what this thread is all about?

I think it's regarding a ban-evasion account for Hollyboo19/20 and Lil Miz Angel.
    sorry if everybody knows this and i've missed the point :p but on depressedgals eating disorders website Annie uses the name farjana. or are depressedgal, annie, hollyboo etc all the same person? what about that avatar of agony person? eeee i dont know