Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pregnancy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are the chances of a normal healthy pregnancy? I just had a miscarriage last week and I still have not recovered. I'm so sad, but I do not want to lose hope. I really want to start trying again after three to five months.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry about your miscarriage. Hope you start to feel better soon.

The vast majority of people who miscarry go on to carry healthy babies to term. Your chances are excellent :)
  • Options
    Hi tatzaana,

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, it may take some time to recover and that's ok. You need to allow yourself some time to get over it. We have an article that might help about miscarriage and the emotions you'll be going through. There's some links in there too for more support and information.

As Kaff says though, miscarraiges are not uncommon and you have every chance of having a healthy baby in the future. Take care *hug*
  • Options
    sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Ive had one before and managed to get pregnant again straight away afterwards.
    Theres no reason for you to wait unless you want to
  • Options
    I know a couple who first had a miscariiage, had two healthy children after :)
  • Options
    tatzaana wrote: »
    What are the chances of a normal healthy pregnancy?
    Pretty much the same as if you hadn't miscarried :p