Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stopping nausia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so I have been feeling sick for a few days and it is doing my head in now, especially as it is getting so bad I am being sick at times, what can I do to ease the sicky feeling?

Thanks
AFA

Comments

• Options
    Drink some coke that has gone flat.

Eat some ginger biscuits, drink some ginger beer, or eat anything else with ginger.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Ginger.

Small amounts of food at regular intervals.
  • Options
    Sucking ice cubes helps me, and stops you getting dehydrated which can make you feel sicker.
  • Options
    Maybe it might be wise to talk to your doctor as just spotted your other thread on absent periods. If you're not pregnant then it could be the pill which is making you feel ill/messing with your cycle.
  • Options
    Looking at the horizon, sea sickness tablets, concentrating on something else.
  • Options
    thanks all for the advice I have just been eating small amounts today and sipping plenty of water. Gonna get some ginger biccies tomoz if I still feel sick.

Carolina thanks for the advice but I have been on the same pill for nearly 5 years now so I don;t think it's that. I'm gonna wait to see if my next period comes, if not I will go to the Dr then :)

x x x