Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

all my friends r havin 1night stands

k, my main friends there is like 5 of us including me

2 have had sex bout 2 years ago, neither have had sex sice or want it cause they r bi's n dont want relations ships at all

last week my friend who u just wouldnt think would have a one nighgt stand did!

a week later my other really good friend did.- that was on fri, there is now only 2 virgins out of our lil group, and my other friend keeps sayin there is only us left now, and going on about it, i dont want 2 be meen but just wanna her 2 shut it, she like making us alienated cause we are virgins
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hand onto it, and tell your friend to as well. Why be sluts when you can have something to be proud of?
  • Options
    its soo anoying i just found out she didnt use anything so 2moro the other vigin r off 2 get a pill, with her, but she doesnt want 2 sit in the waiting room on her own so i have been roped in2 it- if she is daft enough 2 get in2 that situatation she shouldnt make every1 else pay

its not that i have 2 go, but 2 of us do, im doing as levels and i have tonns of homework - now i sound like a bad mate but its all 2 much!! ggg i have 2 rant!
  • Options
    hey rebel,
    do you really want mates like these? You sound too sensible to be hanging around with these silly girls!
    Actually they need your level-headedness if you could just speak up and influence them more.
    Firstly just remind them about the dangers of casual sex and then remind them about the reputation they will get which could spoil their chances of a decent bloke.
    I was a virgin until I got engaged and my bloke was proud of me. He was a virgin too and we didn't get hung up about it. There are no prizes or punishments for keeping or losing it. If you keep it until you are in love then it will show that you respect and value yourself and that you don't give in to the influences of the crowd.
    Don't give in to peer pressure, they don't have to live with the consequences-you do!
    Be an independant individual and be special!
    Enjoy your life and be in control of it, it's your precious gift!
    Good Luck xx
  • Options
    had a fair bit of sex but never a one night stand and yes i am very proud of that coz i've never regretted any of it!
    sorry just had to boast!!!

i'm not denying that women are stupid; God made us to match the men.
  • Options
    I've had one night stands, and yes, they can be fun, but they're just ego boosters, and the next day you can feel kinda crappy about it - your friends should respect the self control you're exercising and tell your other friend (the other virgin) to shut up about sex, cos when you're ready to do it, you will and not before. Good luck!

due to insufficient funding, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.
  • Options
    it is alright to just wait. u dont have to do what all ur friends r doin. when ur ready, than ur ready. tell the other virgin that too so she can quit her bitchin.