Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lots of periods

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There are always threads about why you wouldn't get a period so how about one for the opposite :p I've been on the same pill for several years; I take it like clockwork. On this pill I'll spot for a day or two or no period for a couple months at a time, but for the last couple months I've gotten full on period perhaps 4 times at random times throughout the pack. I was at the gyno just a month ago and everything is a-ok and I didn't bother asking about that because I hadn't thought much of it but it has now happened twice since then! No other problems, no pain, no nothing, just bleeding.

Any guesses? If it happens another time or two I'll go ask about it but it doesn't seem worth it just yet :p

Comments

• Options
    luc_bluc_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    Hi my name

It's always a bit unsettling when your body does things and you don't know why!

At this stage, I think that going to your GP is the best option. They'll be able to advise you on the best way to deal with your symptoms, which hopefully will be nothing serious :)

Let us know how it goes :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was just curious if anybody had any reasons, there really isn't a need to get anything checked out.